Positivity Train

• Today I'm proud of myself for not having that cupcake for dessert since I had one earlier.
  • I'll hop on this train. My triumph today is food-related: I was SO TIRED after work but didn't cave to delivery and instead made fish along with green beans from the weekend farmer's market. It was nutritious and guess what- delicious! So glad I put myself first with a little tough love.
  • Well, this is technically from last night, but I'm proud of myself for not giving in and buying those Oreo Cream Filled Chips Ahoy cookies. I carried them around and then put them back on the shelf.
  • Love this thread! I woke up to a new low on the scale because I haven't been eating at night. I have less than 50 pounds to go to my goal and as a person who has been obese since jr. high that is awesome. Some days are not great, but overall I can be proud of how far I've come.
  • I took a short walk yesterday and did about 10 minutes of lifting. Its not much, but its more than I have been doing. I've been struggling with finding the motivation to exercise.
  • I'm proud of myself today for going to town and not getting the hungry feeling. I think if i did get the hungry feeling i would have found something to eat. Usually when i go to town i get the hungry feeling. So today i just went to town, did all my jobs (4 things) and came straight home.
  • I went for a run about an hour ago. Its the first run/exercise i've done in a month. So i feel good.