The Daily Snack Report

You're on Page 4 of 14
Go to
  • Boiled Eggs and 2 cherry poptarts not at the same time though
  • We had a potluck at work today & I've been a little stressed, so didn't use restraint. I was high on sugar, now feel sleepy. There are a few pounds to be released and I can't wait to re-focus.
  • I'm not too hard as long as it's rare. XD

Crackers with hummus
    Mango
  • Had a masterclass for my students and there was a beautiful display of food after. I had some raw veggies with a lot of hummus, some rice, a few cherries and strawberries, and some iced tea and sparkling juice. I was a -2 and ended +4!
  • Yesterday:

Celery with PB
    Some chips... my Fiance was munching on chips and dip. XD
  • Dottington, What do you teach in your masterclass?

Pure Protein choc bar &
    Taste of pepitas
  • Dark Chocolate Almonds (4)
    Celery and Hummus

I need to boil some eggs...
  • Yesterday I had

two handfuls of popcorn and a 1/2 of a pop-tart and thats it
  • Yesterday:
    Cookie butter (OMG... way too yummy... and addicting...)
    English muffin
  • -2 cucumbers + 2,
    -2canteloupe +2
    -1 chocolate whey shake +3
  • mars-piano I'm a pianist. It was a little one for some of my best students.

Oh I've had way too many gluten free cookies/cookie dough! I really need to make sure to go on a long walk tonight The only thing that got me to stop with a the cookies was remembering the satiety scale and recognizing it was pure head hunger. So although letting go and eating too many was a fail, in a way it was like a small NSV bc I stopped myself and recognized what was happening. I was a -1 and ended +2. Luckily these are staying with my fiance so I won't be tempted!
  • Yogurt Raisins
    hummus and whole wheat crackers
  • I had too many snacks yesterday. It started with an English muffin after work because I knew we'd be having a late dinner. Then I had some leftover pasta from the night before.

Had a late dinner out, got home, around 10PM I was hungry. I still don't know if I was actually hungry. I drank water, I put it off, I tried sleeping. And then I stuffed my face with croutons.

Too many carbs the last few days methinks. Back on track today! And picking up some non-carby snacks at the store...
  • Had a few raw brazil nuts and some pieces of dried papaya. Also 2 dark chocolate covered almonds. I snacked during my eating window between teaching. Helped keep the hunger at bay
  • Congrats on the NSV with gluten-free cookies, Dottington, and esp. for recognizing the fact that it was a NSV! That hunger scale is so simple yet so powerful. Thanks, Pattience!

Cucumber, butternut squash/walnut oil/choc whey shake, and a Quest brownie bar.