The Daily Snack Report

You're on Page 12 of 14
Go to
  • Protein powder with almond coconut blend=109
  • Today I declared a "free" day, as long as I didn't go overboard, we were at the hcafitospital most of the day as my daughter had her first cataract surgery.
    Not a big deal in most cases, but she is medically fragile and had to have general anesthisia for the procedure.
    I had a Horrid cup of coffee, from the cafeteria (bitter) with real cream and fake sweetenr and husband bought me a very delicious double chocolate "bread? slice " that was small, and not very sweet but wonderfully chocolate, I savorered it and made it last.
    No idea the calories, it wasn't listed, but thought I would jot it down.
  • 1 thin slice of sourdough bread with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter,
    not sure of the cals.
  • Today I had to bake muffins so I sppilt one with my daughter, apple banana raisin spice.
    I have to bake or my husband buys Horrid over priced full of gwarp muffins in the little store on the main floor where he works.

Cal wise. 150 approx for half a muffin. and that might be estimating a little high.
  • A (really big!) apple with 2tbsp peanut butter
  • I was not going to hava a snack today, but this afternoon I hit the wall, and got shaky.

I had two thin slices of banana bread.
    Not sure how many cals but not over 200 I'm guessing.
  • Well I was doing really good today until my husband came home and handed me a pocketfull of left over halloween candy from work.
    5 mallo pumpkins a couple candy corns and a smarty

I'm claiming 125 for the mallows 50 for the candy corn and 50 for the smarty.
    I made it past Halloween having no candy until now. Hmmph.
  • -1 pear
    -1/2 cup soy yogurt
    -protein milke(protein powder+almond milk)
    =305
  • -1 pear
    -1/2 cup soy yogurt
    =186
  • -protein milk
    -blackberries with soy yogurt
    =240
  • Yesterday got the best of me. I had a third slice of pizza as a "snack" around 4:30. And a roll. Never did get to that banana I packed...goodness.
  • A banana
  • soy yogurt+carmel=350
  • Protein Shake, Starbucks latte w/soy, goat cheese+crackers, 2 slices udi gf bread with vegan cream cheese=474
  • Chocolate Protein Shake=110