Weight ticker

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • You cannot use a ticker until you have been here 20 days and have more than 20 posts.
  • Thanks however it is on my website that I wanted to put the ticker, not on this forum.
  • Yamfoot, are you selecting the HTML code? The other options only work on forums. When you copy and paste the HTML, make sure that your blog text editor is turned off so that you enter it as plain text, or it will not display it properly. Hopefully that will do it
  • No, I haven't got it to work yet unfortunately. I had to make a picture and post that instead. Would still like the ticker.
  • Yamfoot, read my October post. You need to have made 20 posts before you can create a ticker. Right now you are at 4.
  • thankyou - I realized that it must be the "signature" that I cannot do until 20 days. That is too bad that I can't just put one up because I really wanted one.
  • Raven - I'm right there with you! I already have mine made and updated. Hang in there, it won't be long now! =]
  • Just checking...
    Just checking I have put my ticker in properly...
  • I can't find where I put my new weight. I'm finding this site difficult to navigate!
  • Quote: I can't find where I put my new weight. I'm finding this site difficult to navigate!
    This seems to be the simplest way to update:

Quote: With each new current weight figure, I am going into the Edit Signature area within User CP and changing the last number in the url of my ticker... seems to be working for me.

I had joined 3FC quite awhile ago but just got onto IP this month -- today was day 5 and I am thrilled with the losses I am experiencing already. Thus the desire for the ticker!
  • Just checking my signature is up and running
  • marking my spot
  • Checking to see if signature is working yet!
    I'm new and still figuring this out!
  • Darwin, you cannot have a ticker until you have been here 20+ days and have made 25 posts. You joined December 28 so have a ways to go. Keep posting!
  • Good to know everyone!