June 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Diana- sounds like a fun trip yesterday!!! Did Cody behave?

today- swimming 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's Plateau Buster - workout #1 - w/8's
    Leslie Sansone Walk Your Belly Flat 3 Miles

Teacher He was a good boy. It's really nice that we have the harness, now. He can ride in the back seat and we don't have to crate him. He looks like a little kid sitting there. Today is his 1 year birthday. I bought him a cupcake and a cookie from the specialty pet store. The cupcake has blue icing. The cookie is in the shape of a bone. It has white icing w/Happy Birthday in blue letters. They are totally cute!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch (standing)
    Spinal Twists and Relaxation from The Gift of Yoga

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    21 Day Fix - Total Body Cardio Fix w/8's
    3 Miles w/Leslie Sansone

A friend let me borrow her 21 Day Fix workouts. I think she has gone through the rotation 3 times already. I think she is trying to kill me. Seriously! I am going to be hurting tomorrow. I am going to ask about the weights she used. I might need to go down a little on the weight.

• Hi everyone!!!

Diana- Happy birthday Cody!!!! Sounds like an intense workout. Great job

today- ymca water tabata 1 hour- the outdoor water classes started today
  • Hi everyone!!!

I didn't really like the water tabata teacher yesterday She did a lot of screaming and wasn't very intense. On to the next class

today- ymca water walk 45 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    21 Day Fix - Upper Fix w/8's
    TF Fire 30

Teacher Sounds like the tabata teacher was trying to come across as tough but didn't deliver. Is she a new instructor?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy the rest of your day.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Lee Holden's 7 Minutes of Magic Extended PM version

Have a great day!
  • Diana- she's a new teacher to our ymca but works at another one in town. I feel bad but I'm super picky about my fitness teachers. The teacher in me wants to like everyone but if I make the effort to go there, I want a good workout!

today- swim 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    21 Day Fix - Lower Fix w/8's
    2 Miles w/Leslie

I won't even go into how sore I am from starting this program. You would think I have never worked out a day in my life.

Teacher I understand. Did you do a class today or swim on your own?

• Hi ladies!

So sorry for my temporary absence. We've had a major crisis at school and I've been quite out of sorts.

Diana - how do you like 21 day fix?? I guess it isn't for beginners!!
    Teacher - hello!!

Yesterday: Combat 45
    Today : Not sure yet. Will force something or else I won't sleep.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    21 Day Fix Flat Abs Fix (I only did the standing and plank section. I omitted the crunches and subbed another workout for this section)
    Jackie Warner Standing Crunchless Xtreme Ab
    1 Mile Walk with Leslie Sansone

Laura I personally don't think 21 Day Fix is for beginners. I am sore from head to toe, LOL. I missed stretching last night since we got home so late. I need to stretch out tonight.

Teacher Hi

• Diana- the swim exercises I list are just at my parents house I hope you're feeling better soon. You're going to get in more in shape!!!

Laura- I hope things get better at your school. When are you getting out for summer? I have 8 weeks of freedom left. I go back Aug 1. for training.

today- 30 min swim
  • Hi ladies,

Thank you for your kind words. . It's been terrible. 3 more weeks of school for me!

Today - Combat 30.