June 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Slim & Limber

Laura I'm sorry to hear about that added stress for you. Hang in there.

Teacher Enjoy the pool and nice weather.

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!
  • Hello Everyone!

While out of town from last week Thursday through late Monday night, I did not exercise and managed to gain back 2 pounds. Tuesday of this week I was busy catching up and did not exercise again. Wednesday I got back on track with these:

MARI WINSOR'S FLAT ABS PILATES: BONUS TOTAL BODY WORKOUT and
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BODY AND BREATH AWARENESS

Thursday I did:
    Rebounding Daily Dozen and
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: ACTIVE YOGA CONDITIONING

Today I did:
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BEGINNERS WORKOUT - BACKSIDE: CIRCUIT 5 and CIRCUIT 6 and
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BALANCE AND RELAXATION

I have also committed to walking outside for 10 minutes every afternoon. I started this on Wednesday. Yesterday my partner joined me. I am heading out the door right now.

Have a terrific weekend!
  • Hi everyone!!!

YumaDeb- way to get back on track

Diana- how long is your new program? Is it getting better?

Laura- I'm so sorry. Hang in there.

today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 21 Day Fix - Cardio Fix

YumaDeb Welcome back. Good job getting back to your program.

Teacher The rotation is only 21 days. It's 3 solid weeks without any rest days. A friend of mine is at the end of her 4th rotation with this program. She has gotten great results. I don't think I will get the kind of results she has gotten. She really cleaned up her food and all. It's no easier, . Here's a breakdown of the workouts: http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=200893

Laura

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Unwinding Muscle Tension from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Teacher I wanted to add that 21 Day Fix also has a modifier. She is a true modifier and everything is modified. I have seen her in other workouts. She is good at this.

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    21 Day Fix Dirty 30 w/8's
    2 Miles w/Leslie Sansone

Enjoy your evening!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch (standing)

Have a great day!
  • Happy Sunday!!!

today- 30 min swim
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    21 Day Fix Yoga Fix
    3 Miles w/Leslie

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

I seriously need to find a way to retire.

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great start to your week.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix w/8's
    1 Mile w/Leslie

Enjoy your evening!
  • Diana- is work really busy lately?

today- elip 45 min
  • Teacher Good job on the elliptical. We are not very busy right now. It's only me and DH so if we have business we are busy, per say. I tend to be more busy during certain times of the month. I have more going on during the beginning of the month due to month end closing. I tend to get to bed too late on the weekends and it really messes me up for the week. I need to try to get to bed early. I still say I need to find a way to retire.
  • Hi ladies!

Diana - work sounds stressful for you! Good thing that you're always working out to manage stress.

Teacher - hello!

Today - TJ 20 min workout. My walk with my boys was cut very short due to rain.

Last night I added on:
    Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
    The Power of Faith from Gael Chiarella's Meditations for Emotional Freedom

Have a great day!