Takeout?

• I am panicking. Completely drained and not cooking dinner tonight. But what the heck can I get for takeout? Anyone?
  • I would get a rotisserie chicken (some disagree with whether or not it's ok to have, I've had it a few times and done fine) and throw 2 c of broccoli in the microwave for 3.5 minutes..super easy
  • Yup. Easiest choice in a pinch.
  • I have had the diet plate from my local Chinese. Steamed chicken and mixed veggies or broccoli. No added salt or fat and sauce on the side. I have had Greek low carb plate to with chicken souvlaki. Subway chopped salad. I get extra meat as I think a usual portion looks like 4 oz.
  • Quote: I have had the diet plate from my local Chinese. Steamed chicken and mixed veggies or broccoli. No added salt or fat and sauce on the side. I have had Greek low carb plate to with chicken souvlaki. Subway chopped salad. I get extra meat as I think a usual portion looks like 4 oz.
    GREAT IDEAS -I've done all these too - ask for no feta on your Greek Salad - and you can sub a skewer of shrimp for the chicken souvlaki if you like seafood. These are my go to's for eating out at 'fast food' or 'family style' joints.

Liana