Interviews...

• Like a week ago, I asked a question about a job as some of you may have read. I was to pick a time slot and email the lady to set up a phone interview but I guess HR forgot to include the times in there. I emailed the lady to ask her for the available times - no reply after 2 business days. I sent a follow up email and she replied telling me to tell her when I'm available so I asked her if 2pm on thursday or friday would be ok. It's been like 3 business days and again, still no reply. Should I still bother at this point? Her email signature includes her number, but I don't know if it's out of line to call her. Very annoying that she's not responding to emails though!
  • I'd be weary about working in an office that is so disorganized and unprofessional. :-\
  • I would give her a call. I don't think it would be out of line at all. In fact, they may appreciate the initiative. Perhaps they are a very busy office and are just not very quick with the hiring process.
  • Quote: I'd be weary about working in an office that is so disorganized and unprofessional. :-\
    ^This^
  • As a former hiring manager, you have no idea how crazy that can get. Job openings draw tons of applicants, and it can be overwhelming. I will tell you I have DEFINITELY hired people that followed up. It showed they had initiative and really wanted the job. Obviously that wasn't my only criteria, but if they met the other qualifications the fact that they followed up was a strong point in their favor.