Dinner - what did you have today?

You're on Page 31 of 34
Go to
  • That buffalo chicken soup is so good! I should make some of it this weekend. Last night I had champagne for dinner. I've been a little high strung lately.
  • Last night was appetizers at a work function...I mostly had shrimp cocktail, cheese and crackers. And a couple small desserts

Tonight is grilled pork chops and marinated veggie kabobs.
  • Tonight I'm serving stout and chicken stew. I intended to have it last night, but didn't get started until late - it was done at 9pm! So now all I need to do is warm it up in bowls and possibly make some mashed potatoes for the little one to eat it with.
  • Last night we had venison tacos. I'm really not feeling the ground venison meat. This is the third meal I've made with it, and it makes my stomach turn. No more for me...

Tonight is probably chicken breast and veggies.
  • Sandwich
    -1/4 block of firm sprouted tofu
    -1 hard boiled egg
    -1/2 avocado
    -2 slices udi gluten free bread
    -1 tblsp lite mayo
    -hot sauce
    -garlic powder
    -dash of braggs liquid aminos
    -slice of goat cheese
    = 619
  • The stew was delicious - definitely will make that one again, and we have plenty of leftovers to either eat now or freeze in portions for lazy days.

Tonight is a late day and I know my fiance has chicken in the fridge, so we'll see what we do with that. Likely a salad - it's our go-to.
  • We made bison stew last night. It was so delicious! We have leftovers and we both want so more... so tonight will be bison stew with zucchini corn fritters. Should be good!
  • Tonight will be my first attempt at goose stew. Hope it's good! I assumed it would be quite fatty, like duck, but apparently wild goose is actually rather lean.
  • Tortilla chips and guacamole-380(was an insane day, left at 7:30 and got back at 10 )
  • Dinner last night was Spaghetti Salad with Balsamico Chicken, Cherry Tomatos, Artichoke Hearts, Cucumber and Basil. I cooked double, so I have leftovers today for Lunch. :-)
    WW Points: 10
  • nonameslob how did the goose stew come out?

We ended up having salad with a really great chicken thigh - sazon/jerk. Odd combo, but it worked!

I was at 730 cals after dinner (without subtracting my workout) so I had an oz of gluten free pretzels and 7 almonds to round me out to 870.

Tonight I have a board meeting and will have to rush home to bring my daughter directly to dance class, so I will probably eat leftover chicken stew unless my fiance makes something for us. I have about 4 zucchini and we're going away for the weekend, so if we don't have zoodles today, we're having them tomorrow.
  • The goose stew was a hit! Thank goodness, because I have tons of leftovers and plenty more goose in the freezer.

Tonight is chicken and veggies, my usual fast day meal...
  • noname-glad the stew turned out well!

Fried cauliflower "rice"
    -2 c riced cauliflower
    -1/2 tblsp sesame oil
    -2 eggs
    -broccoli
    -peas
    -2 tblsp raw cashew pieces ]
    -hot sauce
    -tamari
    =392
  • Same as last night(ate half last night and rest tonight)

Fried cauliflower "rice"
    -2 c riced cauliflower
    -1/2 tblsp sesame oil
    -2 eggs
    -broccoli
    -peas
    -2 tblsp raw cashew pieces ]
    -hot sauce
    -tamari
    =392
  • Made some delicious ratatouille that I will be enjoying for my dinners this week. Also had 2 hard boiled eggs and a thick slice of some gluten free buckwheat bread I made over the weekend=576 calories.