Lunch - what did you have today?

You're on Page 33 of 34
Go to
  • Yummy salad!
    I skipped lunch fasting but I did have carrots and hummus in the afternoon
  • Today I packed broccoli and cheese soup. I was sick for days and sadly had to throw out a cup of spicy tomato soup that I had in my work fridge since last Tues. I hate throwing food out!
  • Potato leek soup and half a sweet potato. Yes that's a lot of potato lol Random things that needed eating in my fridge
  • Yesterday was our Christmas lunch for work. I had a couple wings as an appetizer, a crabcake sandwich and sweet potato fries. I wasn't planning to eat the roll that the crabcake came on, but dang that was the most delicious roll!

No lunch today.
  • I seem to finally have had a really great sleep and sweat the sickness out. I'm feeling about 70% better than I have in the past week!

Today I packed a cup of split pea soup
  • Leftover Indian food.
  • Curry lentil soup.
  • Sauteed mushrooms, can sardines.
  • grapes and a chocolate bar
  • Went out with my mom and sister to souplantation. Had a big salad(spinach, baby greens, romaine, broccoli, carrot, squash, hard boiled egg, olives, grape tomatoes, sunflower seeds, drizzle of olive oil) with italian and fat free honey mustard dressing. Wasn't able to finish it though. Also had 1c-1.5c of vegetable soup and sugar free/fat free chocolate mouse for dessert.
  • Today I had a big breakfast at lunch time
    Oatmeal with protein, flax, dried cranberries and a banana
  • Binged on chips and chocolate ugh
  • Thai food. Spicy tofu and green beans, curry rice noodle soup, and a little rice. Me and my fiance split two dishes and I tried to eat less than half of each dish to help with the calories.
  • Rushed. Just had a skinny soy latte.
  • Wrap. GF tortilla, light mayo, avocado, tofu, spinach.