Lunch - what did you have today?

You're on Page 25 of 34
Go to
  • Broccoli with cheese sauce
  • Slow cooker cheesy cauliflower (and veggies) soup
  • Veg soup and 2 plain crumpets with a glass of skimmed milk and an Apple
  • Strawberry, banana and spinach smoothie.
  • Thai vegetable stir fry with red curry sauce.
  • A buffalo chicken wrap and a few potato chips at a diner. Can't believe how full I am. I guess I'm not used to eating a "solid" lunch anymore! A year ago I could have easily cleared the plate of chips...
  • Jambalaya
  • Spicy tomato blue cheese soup
  • Quote: Spicy tomato blue cheese soup
    I am making this tonight for lunches this week! So excited as my boyfriend just picked up an immersion blender at Goodwill for me. Mmm, cannot wait to try this.
  • Quote: I am making this tonight for lunches this week! So excited as my boyfriend just picked up an immersion blender at Goodwill for me. Mmm, cannot wait to try this.
    You'll love it - I've made it so many times and everyone has said how great it is with the exception of my best friend who doesn't like blue cheese - weirdo.

Today I'm having buffalo chicken soup.
  • It is delicious. I'm having it for lunch today, and we're having it with grilled cheese for dinner! So easy, too. Made it with the evaporated skim milk as per your suggestion. Thanks
  • - a couple cherry tomatoes
    - one hard boiled egg
    - two toasts with butter
    - kale salad with apples, onions and shredded almonds
    - herbal tea!
  • Strawberry/banana/spinach smoothie
  • 2 CUPS STEAMED BROCCOLI W REDPEPPER FLAKES AND CAYANNE
    1 SERVING GRAPEFRUIT

Just like every day!
  • My last cup of buffalo chicken soup

I have about four other varieties of soup in my freezer that are plentiful, but I HAD to bring the last buffalo!