What do you call this type of "diet"?

• So back when I saw a dietitian (June 2013), she put me on what seemed like a low carb, high protein eating plan. If anyone is familiar with the Healthwise company, I was doing their phases and food system. It had a total of 5 phases, which basically starts you off eating 4 means a day (if you include a snack) with 3 protein drinks, and slightly increasing what you can have during the different phases. That coupled with Victoza helped me shed 30lbs in 1 month. I was quite happy with those results. As we know this economy is rough, and unfortunately that affected me. As a result I had to stop buying the products for the system I was on. The questions I have is, 1, is anyone familiar with it? And 2, is there any "diet" plans that mimic that same system, without having to buy prepackaged foods?
  • I think that the South Beach diet promotes lower (and better) carbs with higher protein and veggie intake. I don't think you'd experience such a large weight loss as you experienced on your other plan though.