May 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout for me today. We had customers in my office during my workout time. One of the farmer's markets opened today and DH wanted to go there after work. Then I found out about a dog store that I had never been too. The have baked goods, cookies, cupcakes, and cakes as well as regular pet stuff. Cody's birthday is coming up on June 1 and I want to get him a cupcake. Then we ate dinner and it was just too late to workout when we got back to the shop.

Teacher Yesterday we broke a record at 94 or 95 I believe. All this week is suppose to be hot. What are your temps?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Lullaby with the Breath from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone

Check-In: Prevention Walk Your Way Slim

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.
  • Diana- we got to 100 on Sun and now were mid 90's but tomorrow it's going to rain and be in the high 80's On a good note- I sat by the pool a little yesterday and today to get a little color.

today- ymca zumba 1 hour- the hip is handling it pretty good so far
  • Teacher UGH! 100 is no fun! It's too early for that. Glad to hear your hip is doing well.
  • Hi Everyone

I had to take a rest day. Cody has an ear issue and the Vet was able to work us in to check him out. He has some lovely yeast and bacterial infections. We went home with an antibiotic, steroid and an ear cream. Oh joy! NOT!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I am in need of a weekend! Any fun Mother's Day plans? We are going out for brunch and I think that's about it.

Last night I did: Lee Holden's 7 Minutes of Magic PM Extended Version

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!
  • Hi ladies!!!

Diana- oh poor Cody ear problems with dogs are no fun. Does he have to wear a cone of shame? For Mother's Day, I'm cooking a big lunch for my family.

Laura- how's school going?

today- elip 45
  • Hi Everyone!

I got a workout in! It felt like I haven't worked out in a week but I have only missed 2 days.

Check-In: KCM's Plateau Buster - combined workouts w/8's

I had a pretty bad angioedema flare up this week. I went back to 8's on today's workout. I will see how I'm doing next week and might go back 10's. The 8's are fairly easy but I don't want to push and get sore with what I had going on this week.

Teacher Great job on the elliptical! No cone of shame. He's not really scratching that much, so far. What are you preparing for your family. I hope it's a fun get together.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

Last night I added on: Easing Neck and Shoulder Tension from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great Saturday!
  • Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I'm making spinach/feta chicken, au gratin potatoes, caprese salad, red lobster biscuits (box mix), watermelon, and gooey cinnamon monkey bread. So lots of fun. It will be an off plan meal! Where are you going to eat tomorrow?

today- elip 45 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Leslie Sansone 4 Fast Miles

Teacher We are going to the Palmetto Cafe, located in the Charleston Place Hotel: http://www.charlestonplace.com/web/o...ston_place.jsp They don't have their Mother's Day menu listed, but this person blogged about her Easter Brunch experience. They are having a similar menu: http://www.charlesmopolitan.com/2014...py-easter.html Your menu sounds great. I hope it's a wonderful day for you and your family.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's (of 2 and 4 legged variety )

Happy Mother's Day!

Last night I added on: Cleanse and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Have a great day!
  • Happy Mother's Day

Diana- your brunch place looks yummy and fancy

So stuffed from Mother's Day!!!

today- a little swimming... 1st one of the season Sadly, it will cool down tomorrow so no swimming for a while
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout to report. We went to brunch downtown, bought groceries, then came home to get ready for the Amazing Race.

Teacher The food and experience was really nice. Sounds like you had a great day!

Enjoy your evening. Have a great start to the new week.