welcome Joanne!

• Hi Joanne,

So glad you joined us! Congratulations on making the decision to improve your health. You will find lots of support here-we all know just what you're going through. Please post often!

Welccome-
    Sherry
  • Welcome!! Jump right in and post often. It's always wonderful to find new friends. You'll find lots of support, encouragement, and inspiration here.
  • Welcome Joanne!

Glad you've joined us. Everybody here is wondreful ~ supportive, encouraging and caring.

Gayle
  • Thanks for the Welcome
    Thank you for being my support buddies
    I've decided to give it lots of effort this time to improve my health and this is why. I am worth it, my family is worth it and my future students are worth it.
    With in the last two semesters of school, I received three certificates, one for 'Commitment to Excellence' in ECE Planning and Motivation, and the two for 'Academic Honors' for having a 3.50 GPA with 12 credit hours(Fall), a 3.63 GPA with 16 credit hours(Spring).This is what motivates me, if I can achieve this then anything is possible. I went from being a non High School graduate to a College Graduate, which is a first for my family (starting with grandma).
    I think that if I can put that much effort into doing homework and school projects then I can do this. I even got my doc thinking this also, as he wants me to have a thorough check up, with the Nutritionist, Optomitrist, Podiatrist and Dentist. Well his concern really is my diabetes but thats ok because I want to do all this also.
    I hope to keep you all motivated too. So I'll be checking in on you all again soon. Have a good evening
  • Good for you in all you've achieved! Welcome!