lol dream

View Poll Results: Did you ever dream of cheating?
YES
75.00%
NO
25.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Last night I dreamt that I was dreaming that I cheated! I was upset so I ate chocolate but then remembered that I was on IP and I was spitting out the chocolate like crazy And then woke up twice! Now I understand what you guys meant! It's funny but freaky at the same time!
    On a good note, I've been 100% OP for the last 2 days
  • I've had several dreams that I ate OP. It's weird when you wake up how confusing it is. One time it took me a while to think it through and realize it was just a dream. Why are these food dream so vivid?
  • I don't know! Is there a psychologist amough us? :-p
  • OMGOSH! I can't ever remember my dreams and since I have been on IP for 3 weeks, I have dreamed I have cheated with chocolate cake, bread "plain toast to be specific" and last night M & M's. My husband is on IP too but no food dreams for him...

Someone mentioned in another post that if your craving sweets you might be out of ketosis....what if you have no cravings when your awake but you cheat IP in your dreams...LOL! CRAZY!
    all I can say was I remember how good the dreaming chocolate cake was, the bread smelled wonderful and the M&M's last night were AWESOME!

Feeling your pain over here! It's worth not cheating when your awake...I'm almost down 20 lbs and I'm on week 4
    :-)
  • Quote: OMGOSH! I can't ever remember my dreams and since I have been on IP for 3 weeks, I have dreamed I have cheated with chocolate cake, bread "plain toast to be specific" and last night M & M's. My husband is on IP too but no food dreams for him...

Someone mentioned in another post that if your craving sweets you might be out of ketosis....what if you have no cravings when your awake but you cheat IP in your dreams...LOL! CRAZY!
    all I can say was I remember how good the dreaming chocolate cake was, the bread smelled wonderful and the M&M's last night were AWESOME!

Feeling your pain over here! It's worth not cheating when your awake...I'm almost down 20 lbs and I'm on week 4
    :-)
    OMG! Congrats for the lost :-D and I just dream I tasted peanut butter again -_- its been one every night ! I might go insane ! Lol
  • I've had a couple dreams the last few weeks where I'm hanging our with friends eating and having drinks. I wake up almost in a panic and realize it's only a dream.
  • Quote: I've had a couple dreams the last few weeks where I'm hanging our with friends eating and having drinks. I wake up almost in a panic and realize it's only a dream.
    LOL! After those dream I take a ketostix to be sure !
  • I dream about cheating pretty regularly
  • I had a dream my first week about eating pretzels that was so vivid I was afraid I had been sleep eating. It was scary, haha. Haven't had any like that since, though.
  • I daydream about cheating.... then I look in the mirror and see that cheating needs to remain just a dream!
  • I've been dreaming every night about cheating! I try not to freak out anymore :-p
  • I don't recall ever dreaming about eating any kind of food... maybe strange?
    Even when not on IP...
  • I've actually woke up almost crying because I thought I had ruined everything. lolol.