New here too!

• Hello! I'm new to the forum . My husband & I have been following the SBD for 3 weeks now. I've lost 11 lbs so far & he has lost 15. After the initial few days, I have found the plan fairly easy to follow. My weight hasn't changed over the past week but I am trying to stay positive & know the scale will budge soon!
  • Welcome!!! It is great that you and hubby are working together - will make planning and meals MUCH easier!

I wish you both the best of luck! You can do it !!!!
  • Welcome!

Glad you have found us! This is a great group and the habit of checking in regularly has been really important for me. It's kept me focused when the going got tough. It's great that your DH is on the plan, too.

One thing I like to mention to a newcomer is of my personal experience with the scale. There are often times when the scale doesn't seem to budge but it's not the only measure of success. Even early this year I dropped an entire size without scale movement and my scale numbers actually dropped later. I think it's because we're replacing fat with healthier tissue which is a really great thing.

I look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Welcome. And lucky you for having your husband on board. It is very typical to have the scale stall, slow, or even seemingly go up after the initial whoosh. Keep up the good work.
  • Welcome. My husband and I both did SB, reached goal and have been maintaining for over a year. It is so much easier when you're both on the same page eating-wise.