Big changes and new plans!

• Hey all!

Some of you may remember seeing me around back in the earlier part of this year, and then I vanished!

Well, in early February I was suddenly offered a job I really wanted... but I had to move from Texas to New Hampshire to have it! I signed up of course, but it really threw me into a tailspin from my previous plans. I suddenly had 4 weeks to sell or pack everything I owned and drive 3 days straight to my new home!

I did it, though! And with a month of stress and moving and suddenly no gym access anymore, I still managed to pretty much maintain the weight loss progress I'd made, weighing in at 150 shortly after I got here.

Currently, I'm at 147! And just this week I installed a stationary bike, a balance ball, and yoga equipment (I'm waiting for some weights to ship in too) in a spare room at my house, so I'm ready to exercise in my own home year-round now.

I'm excited to get back on track!
  • welcome back!! i remember the stress of a sudden move, as I once had 2 weeks to pack up and move to a new city when I had expected a much longer transition time talk about stressful! lol

good job on maintaining and welcome back!