April Fantastic Loosers

You're on Page 6 of 11
Go to
  • Quote: I have bought several of the salad dressings, pancake syrup, ketchup and peanut butter spread from Walden Farms or at the local grocery.

Cheryl

Do you add anything to alter the flavor or use as is?
  • Quote: Do you add anything to alter the flavor or use as is?
    I have not altered the flavor at all, I am using as is.

Cheryl

• I started April 8 ,tomorrow is my first weigh in. I'm excited to see the results. The first three days were extremely rough for me. I felt weak and major headaches but my body has adjusted and gaining strenght back. So far this diet is simple and easy to stick too.
  • Quote: I started April 8 ,tomorrow is my first weigh in. I'm excited to see the results. The first three days were extremely rough for me. I felt weak and major headaches but my body has adjusted and gaining strenght back. So far this diet is simple and easy to stick too.
    Welcome cheers 2014........I say u are lucky the headaches only plagued u for that short length of time I spent 2 weeks with them most of the day I always drink lotsa water and I was downing salt it helped a bit .. I am so glad now the Headaches have subsided for me... So Glad u have joined us
  • Quote: I started April 8 ,tomorrow is my first weigh in. I'm excited to see the results. The first three days were extremely rough for me. I felt weak and major headaches but my body has adjusted and gaining strenght back. So far this diet is simple and easy to stick too.
    Tomorrow will be an awesome day!!!

Looking forward to hearing how the weigh-in goes!!

Cheryl

• Hey all - hope you don't mind me putting my 2 cents in.

I started this IP diet on April 3.

I do not like the taste of the foods and I came here mostly to get recipes for making them better. It's horrible when you prefer homemade stuff and are now eating space food

about the WF mayo...I have some. It is sweet and doesn't taste like mayo at all. I can't even pretend it does.

It is like having salad dressing (kinda like cole slaw dressing) so that is what I use it for. I have added vinegar to it to cut down on the sweetness. I have added curry to it when I put chicken on top of my salad. I have added chili powder to give it a kick.

I like the WF peanut butter because I really do not like real peanut butter. Again this stuff is sweeter than normal but I put it on top of celery and I use just a little bit.
  • Welcome WABelle.... Sorry u do not like the taste of the IP foods... hope soon u find some of it you like I love the Chicken ala king pottage and the Wild berry smoothie The strawberry pudding is good to well in my opinion Best of luck
  • WABelle - Sorry you do not like the taste of the IP food. I enjoy the orange drink mix, the Blueberry cran drink mix, peach mango mix, the chicken soup and mushroom soup with veggies in them, dark chocolate pudding, butterscotch pudding. the capppuinno heated in microwave.
    Does your clinic let you buy individual packets? I probably buy 15 or so different flavors IP packets each week.
  • Cheers 2014 - How did the weigh in go?
  • Hello, I started on IP 4/7/14 I had my first weigh in on 4/13/14 because I was leaving Monday for a work conference. I lost 6.9lbs the first week. I packed a cooler full of veggies for this conference and have costume ordered each place we have ate. Fingers crossed the scale shows the effort this week away from home has been.
  • good for you cooluu... it is tough on any diet to stay legal and away from home.. I have been having huge dumps on Sat that show on the scale Sunday morning... then the rest of the week like .1 or the scale shows the same # ... I am doing this on my own so use the weight my own scale says every Monday morning as my "official" weight in weight... Gloomy day here today and most of the day our computer system here at work was down BORING... sure wanted to eat ... I stuck it out UGH
  • Today was my first weigh in... 10 lbs down . Im so pumped for the next week
  • Quote: Welcome cheers 2014........I say u are lucky the headaches only plagued u for that short length of time I spent 2 weeks with them most of the day I always drink lotsa water and I was downing salt it helped a bit .. I am so glad now the Headaches have subsided for me... So Glad u have joined us
    Thanks AlaskaLadyie but I definitely have to give you a high five for sticking with it for two weeks im pretty sure i would have given in. Nice work
  • Quote: Today was my first weigh in... 10 lbs down . Im so pumped for the next week
    Awesome Job for one week!
  • April Newbie. 5 days on IP
    Hello all. Brand new. Just 5 days on IP. Wondering if anyone could give hints on eating out. Just had my first meal out at Applebee's and had romaine with my own homemade mustard dressing 7 oz steak and broccoli, zucchini. I was delicious. Now wondering if steak was buttered and will take me out of ketosis. Should I be worried. Better choices to make? Would love any helpful hints!