Getting out of the 300's Part 2!

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Continuation of last thread! Who wants to see 299? I do!!!
  • I have decided that I want to be at 299 by January 1st 2015. Lofty ambition, I know, but I've maintained a 100 pound loss for about a year now & I turn 30 in September of 2015. So I want to be as close to goal as possible!

I HAVE A VERY LONG WAY TO GO. But frankly, for me, any day under 400 is awesome.
  • I am so not motivated but I will do this, hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I saw 301 again today on the scale... seriously. 2 stubborn lbs... I just can't seem to find the energy/motivation to kick it up the notches I need to to get rid of em. I'm very 'comfy' right where I am. :-|
  • Just want to cheer you on! You can do it!
  • Soon, I think, If I don't screw it up i will accomplish this by my birthday ... I am seeing ocasional numbers below 300 but I don't consider them "real" until they're consistent. I did see a 299.8 earlier in the week... but then it popped back up to 304.... then this morning a 297 but I barely ate yesterday so I have a feeling its going to shoot back up tomorrow AM...since I am, going to eat today... and have evening plans... Soon I well get "real" numbers below 300.. though, not just... dehyrdated freak weigh ins below 300 lol.
  • Congratulations RadioJane. 100+ is huge. I have been below 300 for a few months now and came to Part 1 of this thread for encouragement to get there. It feels great. Keep on going every one!
  • I'm almost willing to admit I'm here. Does that make sense? I've seen numbers below 300 the past 4 mornings... I just don't feel secure in it... to the point where I'm SURE I won't see it after.
  • I totally know what you mean. I don't really "celebrate" a new decade until I can get on the scale mid day fully dressed and not see the old one!
  • Im back in the 300's because im pmsing. UGHHHHHHH :P 304, Im not sure if Ive ever hated you soooo much!!

Congrats on your weighloss, YOUR DOING AMAZING!!!
  • So firmly back in the 300's strugggling to get back out , need to find the mojo to do this thang!
  • I'm up 7 pounds of water that doesn't look like it's going to go away until after I get my TOM. Annoying.

I want to be out of the 300's by next year. Has to happen!
  • Hoping to be in this thread for a short time. I am currently working my way out of the 300s. My scale gives me an error message now - the max I have seen on it is 304.8... I don't think I am too far above that and am working my way down and out.
  • Econ nerd I use a scale by CVS it's only about 11 or 12 dollars, and I really like it. It's digital and I think it goes up to 350 lbs. .
  • i spent so long living in this zone, just want to stop by, and cheer ya'll to join me over the border.
  • 5 lbs to go ...... I can get there ....