which weight loss....

• which weight loss diet is the best one?
  • There are as many answers to that one as there are diets!!

Or maybe there is only ONE ANSWER... The one you will stick with!
  • My one!
  • The best one is whichever works for YOU! For me, it was WW at first but now I'm doing intuitive eating, no calorie counting or anything. So far, so good.
  • Less calories in than out. And then it can be whatever you like best. Low carb, low fat (don't do this), calorie counting, calorie cycling, whatever.
  • Whichever one you can stick to, as long as it results in you eating fewer calories than you burn. For me, calorie counting is by far the easiest, since I can have whatever I want as long as I control portions. For other people, low carb or low fat or what-have-you works better because it cuts out things that tempt them to eat too much.
  • each person is different, so for a system to work for you it must be easily plugged into your existing habits. any change will require effort but it must be functional for you.
  • You will be successful, if you are ready for a change. Its really more of a mindset so it wont matter which one you choose. All diets have the same basic ingredients - MOVE MORE EAT LESS.

Good luck and enjoy the experience. A year from now you will be glad you did this!!
  • I "HATE " the word diet! The first 3 letters spell DIE!

It's not a diet, its' a lifestyle change!

First, you have to get your mind in gear. Then, you have to be willing to take the good days with the bad ones, experiment, trial and error.

What works for me, may not work for you.

When you stumble and fall, as we all do sometimes, don't beat yourself up.

Give yourself credit for your good choices, tell yourself you are worth it, learn from the stumbles and carry on!
  • Quote: I "HATE " the word diet! The first 3 letters spell DIE!

It's not a diet, its' a lifestyle change!

First, you have to get your mind in gear. Then, you have to be willing to take the good days with the bad ones, experiment, trial and error.

What works for me, may not work for you.

When you stumble and fall, as we all do sometimes, don't beat yourself up.

Give yourself credit for your good choices, tell yourself you are worth it, learn from the stumbles and carry on!
    this is great advice. you really have to try all of the different ones in order to see which one works the best. I've tried low carb, low fat, WW, calorie counting but what seems to work for me is intuitive eating. My problem is overeating, so all I had to do was cut out the amount of food and it seems to be working, at least for me.
  • The one that's easiest for you to stick too
  • I'd go to each board and explore the pros/cons of each and determine if it is something that appeals to you. Then you can adjust it to fit your specific needs.