Goodbye to the 140's

You're on Page 33 of 34
Go to
  • 1100 cals yesterday up 0.4 to 149.6
  • 149.0 for the second day in a row. 800 cals today. Hoping to see 148 point something tomorrow.
  • I've made to 142!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep it going!
  • Quote: I've made to 142!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep it going!
    Awesome!!!

800 cals yesterday and up 0.6 to 149.6

950 today. Don't understand why I'm going up.
  • We all have those dastardly fluctuations from time to time. Hang in there Fluffy.
  • Thanks, Lizzie!
    1200 cals yesterday, held steady at 149.6
    275 so far today at 4 pm.
  • Back down into the 140's. Restarted at 151.8, now back down to 148, can't wait to get back to 144!
  • Quote: Back down into the 140's. Restarted at 151.8, now back down to 148, can't wait to get back to 144!
    144 is my previous low too.

Keep going up on an average of 1100/ day. Now 150.4. So bummed. I don't get it. I gined at 930. Do I need to eat 600 to lose? That's what it seems like.
  • 145.6 today. I am back to tracking my food and I've started to use a fitbit. These two things will hopefully help me to press on towards my goals.
  • Valid--hope it works! I have been trying to get in the habit of measuring as much as I can.

Binged for two days. 150.8. I hope it's ok that I don't kick myself out of this thread just yet. I'm hoping to be back in the 140's in a few days.
  • Still holding at 146 holiday on Monday. Hoping I don't gain too much.
  • Keep going, Lilbert!

148.2! I am so happy! 795 cals yesterday. Down 2.6. Don't really feel confident that I won't bounce back up but trending down anyhow.
  • Hey, all!

Phase 1 of SBD ends tomorrow for me, and I'm crossing my fingers for my weigh-in. Hoping to finally be out of the 140s. That'd put me out of overweight BMI and into the high end of normal. Not that I put a HUGE stock in BMI, but I know that I didn't get to this weight by eating healthy, so I consider that a sort of mini-goal. Wish me luck!!
  • Good luck lluvia! Let us know how it goes. "Normal" BMI is still a ways off for me. Being short. Hope you get there, but like you said, BMI isn't the be all.
  • Quote: Good luck lluvia! Let us know how it goes. "Normal" BMI is still a ways off for me. Being short. Hope you get there, but like you said, BMI isn't the be all.
    Thank you, and good luck to you, as well!! Good to hear that you've been seeing a steady decline lately. My attitude is as long as you feel good in your body and you know you're active and eating right, then that's what matters... but there is something oddly rewarding about seeing those numbers drop, y'know?

139. I barely made it, but I made it nonetheless! Crossing my fingers and hoping I keep it off. TO THE 130S THREAD!