10 Days In The Life Boat #86

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Welcome to the newest segment of 10 Days In The Life Boat.

This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support from our fellow rowers. So, what is your plan for this 10 day segment?

Grab an oar and join us doing our best to stay dry in the boat and not fall out.
  • Thanks for starting the new thread Judy.
    Last leg I started with a hefty goal and changed it to the baby step of getting my water in. When I focused on my water only, every thing else fell into place. So once again I will focus on getting my water in daily.
    Yesterday I stayed dry!
  • Thanks for the new thread.

Like Ubee, I think I'll focus on water this time. It is definitely an area that needs attention.

Yesterday was a wet day, but I'm determined to hop back on and stay dry today.
  • hmmm sounds like a good idea!
    I will also focus on water drinking.
    AND continue to ponder solutions to my late afternoon hunger problem. I'm thinking of making some chicken or a turkey burger and packaging it into small portions and bringing that to work to get me through that part of the day.

ok so far today.......
  • My goals
    1: Stay OUT of the water
    2: Concentrate on sticking closely to my WW program
    3: Not giving up and knowingly sabotaging myself
  • I stayed dry on the last leg. Yay.

This leg my goals are to:

1. Continue sticking to my daily WW points.
    2. Keep pushing liquids.
    3. Complete at least two Zombies, Run missions per week.
    4. Get at least a short walk outside every day it's over 40 degrees.
    5. Keep working on time management and getting 8 hours of sleep.

I almost set some other eating goals, but I'm not quite done with my 30 day experiment, so I'm not going to mess around yet.

Keep your oars in hand, all!
  • Staying Dry!
  • Soaking wet! I hope no one got splashed when I fell in.

I heaved myself back in the boat and have my warm fluffy towel to comfort me. Yesterday was not the way I wanted to start this leg of our journey.
  • I'm hanging onto the side of the boat. I did just okay yesterday (drank more water than typical days), but nowhere near my goal. Working on pulling myself back in today!
  • Lost my grip on my oar.It fell in and do did I.
  • I would lend you a hand j-ann, but I'm still pulling myself up and back into the boat. WE CAN DO THIS!!! Lol.

I have a plan now. I labeled water bottles for the next 3 days, so they are all ready & in the fridge. I grabbed one as soon as I woke up this morning.
  • oh, good idea Stephanie!
    I'm doing well with my water though. I have this HUGE red plastic insulated cup that is just over 32 oz. I know I drank at least 4 of them yesterday. I'm on my second one today.

Trying something a bit different with my food this week. Will see how it goes....
  • Water is good, as for the rest I'm walking on the ocean floor.
  • Yikes, hang on everybody!

Dry here. Scale's up, irritatingly.
  • Wet!
    So busy stuffing food in myself yesterday that I did not have room for water.
    Everyone back in the boat! Angela has dry towels for us!