**25lb Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge**

You're on Page 4 of 12
Go to
  • I am very excited for this challenge, because somewhere before summer, I will have reached the milestone of having lost 100 lbs! That is a very exciting thought! I cannot wait to share that experience with you all!
  • Thanks Lisa. All my info is on the spreadsheet.
  • updated mine --- i'll take it. 1.8lb loss is something i will NEVER see again.

i love this diet -- its so simple and yet the biggest eye opener for me.

Good luck to you all out there
  • Quote: I am very excited for this challenge, because somewhere before summer, I will have reached the milestone of having lost 100 lbs! That is a very exciting thought! I cannot wait to share that experience with you all!
    Congratulations on all you have lost so far!! Amazing!
  • YAY! I am SO in! This is my first post here but I am active on some facebook groups and I PROMISE not to mess with your Excel sheet!!! WHAT THE HECK???!!!? Who would do that?
  • Thank you for organizing the spreadsheet Lisa, and great idea to start this challenge, PurpleMomster. Good luck to everyone in the challenge.
  • Due to illness, I didn't get to go to my clinic this week, so I did a WI at home during my WI time today. Down another 5lbs!!! I <3 IP!!!
  • 1.9 lbs in 6 days. I did my weigh in one day early because schedule is crazy tomorrow. My morning scale is 1/2 lb more this morning than yesterday and I think that having soy sauce for the first time since starting IP did that to me. Note to self: no soy sauce evening before weigh in.

Kawaii - congrats on your great loss!
  • Anyone who put in a request:
    I see your requests in my email but internet at work is acting goofy today and won't take me to the page I need to approve.

I'll catch you later when I get home.
  • WI today and I maintained even. Not thrilled with that start. I won't be going in next week, since I will be traveling, so I'm hoping for a BIG drop in 2 weeks.
  • Hmmm....I don't see my name on the spreadsheet now, but I know I entered my information on it last Friday. I'll put it in there again. I think I was one of the first to do it.
  • Congrats to those with losses so far this week, and keep working hard to those that stayed the same!!
  • Hi all.
    We now have 65 people who have requested access.
    What a great group!
    53 are on the spreadsheet right now.

Congrats to all WIs so far this week. All reports will be Saturday's WI.
  • Lisa, so if we started with a weigh in on Sunday, this week we should weigh in on Saturday in order to be on the report?
  • Thanks for the Add Lisa.

I have come back to IP to lose past my initial goal. I was always intimidated by the 25lb challenges (because I felt like it was a group of people that already knew each other). I know I was being silly. I didn't realize how soon summer was!! Any loss is going to be great!!

I couldn't figure out how to save my name in excel, making laugh at myself. If adding my info is going to be the hardest thing on this challenge we are all going to do wonderfully!