**25lb Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge**

You're on Page 2 of 12
Go to
  • Read post #8
    The link and directions are there

All requests have been approved so far (9:20 am ct Saturday)
    so far 22 people have requested access
  • I asked to join, I had to use a gmail account that I never use
  • Thank You for accepting my request. I have entered my information! Can't wait!
  • people are signing up with non-gmail accounts.
    We have aol, comcast, bellsouth, hotmail

Just use your email
  • I it made me put in a gmail, I have one, it wasn't a big deal, just not my regular mail lol
  • Lisa, I signed up for an account and then tried to access through the link. It denied me permission and said to contact the owner directly. Can you help? Thanks!
  • Quote: Lisa, I signed up for an account and then tried to access through the link. It denied me permission and said to contact the owner directly. Can you help? Thanks!
    Did you get an email saying you'd been added?
    When you sign up, you're requesting permission.
    I have to manually allow everyone so it only happens when I'm online, on my computer. It doesn't work on my mobile devices.
  • I receive an email for account registration. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. Thanks
  • I just tried again. This time it said a request had been sent, so I should be ok now. Thanks.
  • Signed up and ready!
    Thanks, Purplemomster for suggesting another challenge!

Thanks, Lisa for coordinating the summer challenge!
  • So do I go in and add my own information now that I've been added?
  • Hi AmberLS,

Yes, you enter your information and on the top right hand side you select share and it will save your information.

Hope that helps
  • I am in also. I lost 22.2 in the spring challenge, didn't meet the challenge but 22lbs lost is good enough for me. Now I have something to base this challenge against and see if I can do better! Good luck everyone!!
  • request sent
  • Excited! I am re-starting IP after a 3 week break, so this will be great motivation for me. I will be out of country for two weeks in April, but I'm hoping to push it until then.