Halfway point- everyone needs to take pictures :)

• So today I was feeling really bummed, my weight shot up to the 170s after being 168-169 the past few days, no big deal since it's only 2 lbs and I haven't eaten 3000+ cals but it's still annoying! I'm not technically at my half way point but I figured I'm close enough!

I decided to look back at photos, my before was taken a year ago and I can't believe how much bigger I was, granted in the second picture (taken this weekend) I'm wearing heels, but I think I look better and more importantly, I feel SO much better! I still have a long way to go, but it's great motivation to see this!!

I also can't believe I'm near the 160s, my lowest recorded weight
    (on my driver's license when I was 18 says 160) so anything near that is success for me!!!

Seeing these photos really help push me through, so here's hoping it helps someone else out there!
  • more pics =)
    Before was taken a year ago, the after this weekend!! I swear I can't see myself this size when I look in the mirror!
  • Wow! There's such a huge difference! You look wonderful and should be so proud of all your hard work
  • That's a big difference, congratulations
  • Thanks guys!!!

I wish I could feel this skinny, I still feel like my before pics but it's definitely nice to see!
  • Wow! Looking good! Great progress you are working on!!!
  • You look great Congrats! Do you mind me asking what size pants you wear now?
  • Teacher1 - I wear size 12 still! In both my before and after I'm wearing size 12 from ny and comp! I can't wait to go down a size. They do fit (and feel) much better now though.
  • Thanks! Very motivating
  • Thank you!!! That means a lot! You're doing so well too! I always get excited when I see people close to the same height as me haha. I think being short it's easier to see losses with pictures rather than clothing sizes. I haven't had the need go go shopping yet, and I'm impatiently waiting until it gets to that point!! lol

Thank you all for your kind comments!
  • You're doing awesome! Keep it up! Before you know it, you'll be in the 150's and think 160's was ridiculous.
  • Congrats!
  • I can't see any pics, but congrats!
  • I cant see any pics either