Bikini B&A-The Scale Can Lie ;)

• This past year I've been really down on myself and depressed because I've only lost a little over 10lbs. And the last few months I've been at a standstill But then I compared these two pictures and was SHOCKED. In the past year I've totally transformed my body even if the scale has barely budged. I've also dropped several sizes, going from a size 8 dress/size 10 pants to a size 4 dress/size 6 pants within these 10-12lbs I've lost
    Just wanted to share to remind people that the scale can really lie to you and its much more important to go off measurements, clothing, and pictures!

• THIS IS AMAZING!! Well done doll!
  • nom nom that's the stomach flatness I like!
  • True enough, Dottington: From the looks of things you have dropped a fair bit of body fat % and replaced it with muscle and proper hydration...
    Way to go,
    pictures make a big difference since most of us cannot really see what is in the mirror, we need the remove that a photo has.

Liana
  • Wow! Amazing! Good work....I have the belly pooch from having my son 19 months ago and I'm looking forward to a tummy as flat as yours. Haven't Ben in a bathing suit in over 15 years .
  • Thank you for sharing those pictures. Fantastic results!
  • Thanks so much guys!
  • Looking great, we are all so hard on ourselves. Well done to u.
  • YOur hard work looks amazing!!! Good job!
  • Wow, you look amazing! Incredible Progress and I only hope that I look that good when I'm done!
  • Awesome!!!!