new to group

• Hello everyone. I have been on sbd since 5/12/03. I lost 13 pds in phase I. I stalled for awhile, so I started back on phase I again on Monday. I really love this diet. I think I will stay on phase I for two weeks, and then go back to phase II awhile, and just keep doing that. I really love the fact that it is okay to have a meal that is not "legal" without the fact that it is not really cheating or starting over again. This is the longest I have stayed on a diet. I think I will reach my 50 pd goal. Well I just found this site, I was on the prevention board. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. thanks, mel
  • Welcome. I have only been on the diet for a week, but I love it. It's the easiest one I've ever tried. Did you lose any weight at all in phase II? I'm thinking about staying on phase for a couple weeks, and then doing phase II for 2 weeks and alternate that way every 2 weeks until I get it all off!!! Good luck!!
    Kim
  • Welome, Mel!!
    You're doing REALLY well! Congratulations!!
  • Welcome DW...I too started May 12th, lost 7 pounds in Phase 1 and about 5 inPhase 2. I have been going back and forth with p1 and p2...mostly phase 1 during the week and on the weekends I add some fruit and a slice of grain bread. I even added a 1/4 cup of fat free/no sugar added "ice cream" and found I could handle it without cravings... I did wait until my 8th week to try that one!!!

As I have stated many times...I have finally found a way of life that I can deal with...I don't care how long it takes, I am in Control and feel good mentally and physically!!!

Good luck.....Meg
  • Welcome to the newest (and most enthused) part of the 3FCcoop.
    I love SBD too!
    Congratulations on your loss so far and here's to the future! (toasting Mel with water)
  • THANKS FOR THE WELCOMES. SINCE I POSTED THIS I HAVE GONE BACK TO PHASE 1 AND LOST 5 MORE PDS. I JUST HAD TO GET BACK ON TRACK. MEL
  • Welcome, welcome welcome