Health Wise products as alternative

• Just wondering if anyone uses these products? They sell them at the clinic where I buy IP (I am doing it on my own....I do not go for official WI.
    They tell me at this clinic that it is approximately the same and the clients like it as well if not more than the IP products. Anyone??
  • Here is an existing thread for asking questions about alternative products, if you don't see your answer in the thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-3-a.html
  • FYI - They are the EXACT same products sold as Health Smart on Nashua Nutrition!! Not sure what the cost is through your clinic, but a box of 7 bars on Nashua is $12. If you post your question to the Alternative thread, I will also post this response.

Is the clinic "Saying" they are an OP clinic and then selling only Health Wise? Or do they sell both?
  • Quote: FYI - They are the EXACT same products sold as Health Smart on Nashua Nutrition!! Not sure what the cost is through your clinic, but a box of 7 bars on Nashua is $12. If you post your question to the Alternative thread, I will also post this response.

Is the clinic "Saying" they are an OP clinic and then selling only Health Wise? Or do they sell both?
    They are selling both