Getting out of 220's and 230's!

You're on Page 21 of 34
Go to
  • 220 today! Hey wanna, save me a spot, here I come!

Laurie Dawn, congrats on hitting the halfway point!

Fickle, I'm with you, I'd rather skip lunch if I've got to run errands on my break. Can't stand to choke something down on the go.

I hope things settle down for you soon.
  • the door is open and waiting for you Streudel! and ALL OF YOU! Come on down!!!
  • I weigh on Wednesdays, so I'll know if I'm stayin or moving over.
  • I have had two posts erased from a thread. I guess someone didnt like what I said? Anyone have this happen? You post a reply, see it there, then go back an hour later and it's gone?
  • 229.4! So good to see a decade change.

Lacy - Never had that happen. Don't know. Hope you discover that you're moving down a thread at WI. =)

Each day, a little closer to my goal. Grateful that the scale is rewarding the work that I am doing. I know it won't always be this way.
  • Quote: 228.8.

Each day, a little closer to my goal. Grateful that the scale is rewarding the work that I am doing. I know it won't always be this way.
    WTG Laurie Dawn!!!

I hit 218.5 this morning! I hope it sticks, but if not, I will hang out 'til it does.

Have a great over the hump day, everyone!
  • 228.8. Otherwise known as -- exactly the same as yesterday. So, I will take Kaplod's advice and celebrate that I did not gain. =) But, still hope for better results tomorrow.

Streudel - You are not long for this thread, I fear. Congratulations for your (very likely) advancement to the next thread. Maybe we'll meet in a new decade for both of us.
  • Hello all! Hope I can post here. I was an active member and then left to have a kid! I'm back now, and solidly in the 230's. Hopefully out of the 220's by early sept!

• 229.0. Also known as -- AARRGGHH!!! Also known as -- a part of this journey. I had planned a higher calorie / rest day today, and I'm still pressing forward with it, despite the scale disappointment. Up .2 pounds from yesterday, which was the exact same as the day before.

Welcome, Kateleestar! Good to have you join us. Excited to conquer these decades with you.
  • 230.0. Not entirely unexpected because I chose to make yesterday a "relax" day, but still...
  • Quote:
    Streudel - You are not long for this thread, I fear. Congratulations for your (very likely) advancement to the next thread. Maybe we'll meet in a new decade for both of us.
    Thanks! I think it has stuck so I'm hopping on down. Looking forward to seeing you ( and the rest of the 220/230 chickies ) down there soon!
  • 229.4. The re - visit is less exciting than the first, but glad to be headed in the right direction anyway.
  • 230.6. Seems I can't keep a downward trajectory. Re-committing to be more completely on plan, and maybe even tweaking my plan to a plant-based whole foods approach.
  • Come on down, ladies!