Getting out of 220's and 230's!

You're on Page 18 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Weighed in at 219.8 today, will see tomorrow if it sticks.
    :

Congrats wvuchick!!!

227.5 today.
  • WV! Way to go! you did it! Come on down! and hurry up the rest of you!
  • Back up to 220.2 this morning. I knew that would happen. I worked outside all day yesterday and if my muscles are any indication I am retaining water. HOpefully that will be remedied today and I can officially jump into the two teens thread in the next few days! I think I'll go stalk the thread for inspiration. LOL

Congrats on your 1 lb. loss Streudel.
  • WTF on moving and almost moving to the next thread wanna and wvu!!
  • Did you mean WTG justaloozer?
  • LOL ^^^^

I was 219.8 this morning. I finally went back to the gym after a month and a half of not going. And now my ankle hurts when I walk and I'm limping around the house. And all I did was walk/run on the treadmill. Why is this happening to me?
  • Ruby... Oh I hope you stick with the Teens and come on down to the next thread... It is so quiet in there... Its like everyone left for the summer..

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
  • Wellllll.... I'm up again - 220.6. I know the problem but it would be TMI to mention it. I hope it is remedied soon, so I can join the two-teens thread officially.
  • After some post party fluctuations, I'm back to 236.1 and my ticker is correct again. Not down to my low yet, but at least close!
  • Good Job Karin on getting back down.

I'm back down a teeny bit today too. 220.2, so 0.4 lbs lost and 0.4 from my low. Hoping to get back there by tomorrow.

Today is my Friday as tomorrow is a holiday for us WV'ians! Have a great day everyone.
  • Hi All,

Hope everyone's having a great week.

226 today. I'm trying to cut a few extra calories this week in the hopes that it will balance out next week's vacation indulgences.

Because you know it ain't camping without some s'mores.
  • Celebrated my birthday yesterday, so back up a bit. But for my birthday fun, I will accept it.
  • Happy Birthday KarinRose!!

I'm off to cabin camp, so I probably won't be back until Sat. Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • Hey everyone Hope you had a great weekend. I had a long weekend so I've been MIA lately. My weight has been hovering around 219.6 to 221 I'm hoping to get back to the two teens and stay there until then I'll stick to this thread.

Have a great Monday everyone. Have fun camping Streudel!
  • I'm super frustrated with my weight. I have been working out, counting cals, and somehow can't seem to get the scale to go down and keep going down. I am bouncing back and forth in and out of the 230s/220s. Today I am all the way up to 233.2! I am not sure why, but I will keep plugging along.