Mini Goal! Lost over 100 lbs!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I still can't believe that I've lost over 100 lbs (possibly more-my highest weight is just the last weight I remember weighing myself at. I never got on scales.)

Now that I've gotten to this point I know I can finish and reach my goal. I know it gets harder but I'm so determined now to get there! This forum has been so incredibly helpful and supportive. I am so thankful it exists!
  • Totally awesome!! Good luck with your continue efforts!!
  • Thank you Liliann!
  • Congratulations, NYFLAgirl, that's an accomplishment to be very proud of! Wishing you the best as you continue your journey.
  • CONGRATS! What a huge accomplishment!
  • Congratulations! You must be so damn proud of yourself
  • Thank you everyone! I'm pretty proud although I'm still having a hard time believing it!
  • It's an amazing feeling isn't it! I went nuts when I broke 100 pounds (even if I still have a lot to go.) Congrats!
  • Gosh, that is not a mini accomplishment at all. Congratulations
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment, you should be so proud!
  • Fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment and a motivation for others - - share that "if they can do it, I can do it" mentality!
  • Thank you nibog! I know it's a cliche but I truly do believe that If I can do it anyone can. I've been overweight since I was about ten years old (I'm thirty now). It wasn't easy but it's definitely been worth it.
  • You should be really proud of yourself! You've given me the motivation to try that much harder today
  • That really makes me feel good to hear you say that Jamietoo and I'm glad I could help motivate you!