Needs to sort my life out once and for all :(

• Hey ladies, so I'm no stranger to weight loss, seems every time I try there is always something to get in my way, whether it be a yummy bit of cake or simply lack of willpower..Not this time...

So me and my long term bf split up on Tuesday and to be honest I am feeling a little distraught about it, it was simply unexpected and took me completely by surprise. He was my life, my rock and my best friend. Anyway, since the breakup I have realised that there is more to life than moping about over a broken heart, it aint gonna get better, I need to do something to better myself ready for the next poor sod so here I am

I start my weight loss at a staggering 16st 7 and a dress size 20. By xmas I aim to be at least 11st and size 12 although my original goal weight is 10st, take it one step at a time eh?

Seen as I work 12hr shifts and have little spare time, i do not have time for a social life, therefore I do not have many friends, I hope to make friends here who will spur me on to keep up the weight loss in order to change my life for the better and to keep my mind pre occupied so I don't think about my ex

• There is always some hanging out here!

The most important relationship you can have is the one with yourself!
  • Welcome!You can do it!
  • sorry about the breakup, but if you view this as a huge opportunity for yourself, then a new adventure opens up!

my best piece of advice for right this second: make sure you keep busy, even if it's just taking up knitting or talking on the phone, or ... whatever.