So over the 180s *New*

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • LOL it's me AGAIN...so weighed in at 179.4 today It's toooo close to 180 to be posting in the 170s, so hopefully it's the last time I'll be posting in here - last time for life, never want to see the 180s again!! And I wish the same for you ladies and please come join me in the 170s!!! Hopefully I can start posting there next Monday.

What I did this past week, or better yet, what I didn't do: No cheating for me, was such a good girl. I also didn't overeat. I had no desire to eat sweets or indulge. If I did crave a little sweetness, I'd have a few (meaning 10-14 which is basically half a serving) dark chocolate roasted almonds (soooo goood, they are lightly dusted with cocoa powder and sweetener, I think it's about 4 grams of sugar for 24 nuts). Check them out! Bue Diamond Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Flavored Almonds yum!!!
  • Quote: LOL it's me AGAIN...so weighed in at 179.4 today It's toooo close to 180 to be posting in the 170s, so hopefully it's the last time I'll be posting in here - last time for life, never want to see the 180s again!! And I wish the same for you ladies and please come join me in the 170s!!! Hopefully I can start posting there next Monday.

What I did this past week, or better yet, what I didn't do: No cheating for me, was such a good girl. I also didn't overeat. I had no desire to eat sweets or indulge. If I did crave a little sweetness, I'd have a few (meaning 10-14 which is basically half a serving) dark chocolate roasted almonds (soooo goood, they are lightly dusted with cocoa powder and sweetener, I think it's about 4 grams of sugar for 24 nuts). Check them out! Bue Diamond Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Flavored Almonds yum!!!
    Love the Rhonda rouses profile pic! I'm 183.6 at the moment have been in the 180s on and off for about 2 years now. I'm 29 so my 30th birthday is my current goal (would love to be in the 160's or less by the time I'm 30)
  • 181.2 today
  • Hi all,

I'm currently at 187, up from the low 170s. I HATE being at this weight. I feel so so uncomfortable in my body. I hope to be out of the 180s in a month or two, all your successes here are really inspiring.
  • I'm currently sitting at 178.7, so I'm hoping that I've said goodbye to the 180s forever! Next stop, 175!
  • New here, gained weight over my visit home and the holidays. I am 188 right now. Hoping to get into the 70's by the end of February. COnsidering I have gotten laze and have not worked out in aged. I will probably meet that goal a little sooner.
  • Weighed in at 182.2 this morning- first day of my lifestyle change! I'm gonna keep posting here to keep myself accountable Hopefully will be out of the 180's shortly!
  • I was 181 this morning and have been there for two weeks! Been trying to eat clean and workout 5x a week and I can't get out of the 180s! What more can I do? Going crazy! You are all so inspirational!