So over the 180s *New*

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • appyfizz Thank you. Also, YAY the scale is moving in the right direction

DrivenbyAmbition Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But it's not a gain, and that's something Stay Strong, I'm rooting for you

I was at 182.8 this morning.
  • 186.4 this morning. Happy the scale is finally going the right way
  • Hi ladies I'd like to join! I've been holding pretty steady at 188-189 for the last two weeks, and with how slowly I've been losing I'll be here for a while. Yesterday's official weigh in was 188.5. Hoping to at least get to the lower 180's soon!
  • the more the merrier. I bounced around the upper 180s for a month, so I feel you on that, but I made it through. You've got this!
  • 180 today on the scales. So excited! Can't wait to meet the 170s sometime this week
  • Ahh lucky you!
  • 180.2 Getting closer in seeing a 7 on the scale.
  • Ahhhh! Seaurchin and angelicus wait for me! Just kidding, congrats. I'm at 182, so I'm a week away (fingers crossed) from the 170s.
  • 185 today, thanks to a stomach virus yesterday.. I guess it was good for something!
  • I fell off the wagon and hit the ground hard. 3 lb spike in two days. I feel crummy for eating poorly too, I'm going to take a few days to detox (lots of veggies, raw foods, no prepared junk, no pastries) and I'm sure the 3 lbs will fall off, but I'm mad at myself because the past three days could have been spent working on loss, not backtracking.
  • Was crazy busy at work this week, didn't follow any diet nor exercised. Was damn scared to face the scale. Surprisingly, no gain. Staying put at 184.5!!
  • 183 :-)

Where is everyone?
  • 181.2 yesterday and back to 183 today not sure what is happening with me.. COuld it be the bloat Or the water weight.. hope it comes off and I move on to the 170s.. been here too long
  • 183.8 today - YAY! Going out to dinner with a friend tonight. Let's hope I have enough willpower to make a smart meal choice tonight.. It's my first time eating out since I started eating better.