So over the 180s *New*

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • I'm restarting today at 183 lbs - first time on this site for a while. I've just got home for the easter break so there are a whole set of challenges surrounding. However, my mum also wants to lose weight so I guess we can spur each other on! Hopefully I'll see the 170s very soon!

Good Luck everyone
  • I'm at 188 this morning. OPPOSITE DIRECTION, SCALE!

And to top it all off I've been having back pain and hip pain for almost a week so my workouts aren't what they used to be.
  • grinchygirl : thanks to you as well I believe I can do it but sometimes it just becomes difficult to stick to that belief.

So I am 184.7 today..the lowest weight I have reached since starting this journey. This thread is lucky for me I guess
  • Had a mostly good day yesterday. Made a yummy leek and carrot soup for lunch and then a veg stir fry for dinner. All very good food, although I'm going to make sure I get a decent amount of protein in today. I ended up being pretty peckish though and had a slice of toast (fair enough) and then pigged out around midnight with squirty cream (that a vice of anyone elses?) and chocolate biscuits....already self sabotaging on day 1. Ah well, onwards and downwards!

Appyfax - Congrats, that must be a super amazing feeling!
  • 181.2 this morning after seeing 180.8... It's alright, come on 170s, TOM almost over so lets hope!
  • angelicus : Thanks, it sure is!! And hey, you did well considering it being your first day. Takes time to get back on track. Good luck

Scale didn't move today, so still at 184.7.
  • Hey.. I am still in here.. Still hovering between 182-184.. made a trip to NY and it definitely did not help with the weight loss though I walked a lot!!! I am still in the same place I was a week before... Gotto beat this
  • So after a spike to the 187/188 range over the past few days I'm back down to 186. This is the lb that wont quit! (Also happens to be the pound between "obese" and "overweight" for me, grrrr!)

I'm going to try to be really good for the week
  • appyfizz That little bump up is nothing, it'll be back down tomorrow! You've got this.

So I finally hit Goal #2 : No longer obese! I'm so, so, SO happy. I was at 184.4 this morning! yay. Finally.
  • After seeing the same number on the scale repeatedly I got discourage and somewhat sabotaged myself. Was at 189 this morning. I REFUSE to get back into the 190s so back on the wagon I go.
  • Still holding at 181.2
  • DrivenByAmbition Almost there! It sucks to stall, but you will move through just like every other pound you have lost!

183.8 this morning, I think I'm finally moving steady in the right direction. here I come 170s
  • grinchygirl : wow, congratulations on reaching the mini-goal. You go girl!!

So 184.5 today :-)
  • 180.8 this morning... Sure I'll be back to 181 in the morning.