So over the 180s *New*

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • 182.5... Man this is like taking me for ever to move out.. any tips please please please....
  • nlauah Maybe change up what you're doing a little bit? I noticed that when I go on my clean-eating kick for the week my weight drops and then stalls by the end of the week. But my cheat day kicks it into gear again and, when I think I'm sabotaging myself, I manage to drop some more. (And I don't really go crazy on my cheat day, it's more like a cheat meal and it's still somewhat healthy.)

Down to 185.6 this morning. VERY excited! I was hoping to be down to 185 by the end of the month but I think I might surpass that goal. About 3 more lbs until I complete my first mini-goal.
  • I've been hanging around 181 to 182 the last 3 months. Got to get moving again. I just restarted using myfitness pal on Saturday. I hope to hit 170's by the end of the month.
  • Hey MrsDeenz thanks for that tip!! I guess I should try and do it once... I am still shuttling between 182 and 184.. I see a number very much in the range every morning..
  • hi ladies! I'm here back in the 180's unsure where exactly..Last I seen was 189.6. That was 2 days ago and I have been doing well so I doubt its higher! Getting batteries for the scale this evening..so I can weight in the morning!

I reached 176 pre Thanksgiving and then had some health issues with deteriorated
    my spirit. SO now Im back at it to reach my goal of 165. Im currently at 1356 calories and 60p/20/20 for my macro intake and its going well!
  • lisa34t, Welcome, Welcome! Sorry to hear about the health issues , but it sounds like you have a solid plan at will get to goal soon enough !

DrivenByAmbition Yay on your progress!

I'm at 185.8 this morning, so less than a pound until I'm no longer obese. So ready to be there!
  • Quote: 182.5
    Thanks, everyone is doing well, let's conquer this decade!
  • Hey gals, I am joining in as well. Hovering in the mid 180s since eternity. Was careless for a couple of days and up to 187.6 this morning. Can't wait to be out of the 180s for sure
  • Ugh I was hovering around 185 for a few days and then I jumped up to 187. This number needs to start moving in the opposite direction
  • Down to 186.5 today......hope the downward trend continues..fingers crossed
  • Been stuck at 196.2 for a few days. I just want a little progress!
  • grinchygirl : over 30 lbs in just 80 days is plain awesome!! you go girl

Down to 185.6 today!! Deja vu..this has happened like 3-4 times already. I reach around 185 lbs and then then slip up, and go back to around 187!! Not this time, I won't let it happen!! Hope all you girls help me stay strong
  • appyfizz Thank you for the encouragement, I hadn't even really thought about how far I've come. I really needed that! You can keep the numbers going down, and you will!
  • I’m pleased to inform you that I hit the 180s today after the longest plateau in my life. I’m so happy to be here.