Search Function

• Is the search function broken or is it just me? I've been trying to search for keywords for a few days now...
  • Quote: Is the search function broken or is it just me? I've been trying to search for keywords for a few days now...
    Same here!
  • The database error page? Yea, I see that. In the meantime, you could try a google search by using site:3fatchicks.com "xyz" (with or without the quotation marks if you get too many results or looking for something specific.)

HTH!
  • I was fixing to come post the same problem! Yes, anytime I have tried to search here on 3fc it comes up with the database error page. I just go to google and type in Subject 3 fat chicks and I have been able to locate what I am looking for that way.
  • Been having this issue for a while. REALLY frustrating when I'm in the middle of the grocery store trying to figure out if a cereal is SouthBeach friendly, LOL
  • I'll have tech fix it. Thank you for reporting.
  • Quote: Is the search function broken or is it just me? I've been trying to search for keywords for a few days now...
    Thought it was just me!

Quote: The database error page? Yea, I see that. In the meantime, you could try a google search by using site:3fatchicks.com "xyz" (with or without the quotation marks if you get too many results or looking for something specific.)

HTH!
    Thank you.
  • Should be set now, let me know if it becomes a problem again.

Paul
  • I thought it was because I was using my tablet. I still can't use it.
    2.22.14 9:30PM