Easter Challenge 2014

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Hey everyone,

I was thinking I'd like to do a challenge for Easter. Since I didn't see any to join, I thought I'd start my own. I'm not very tech savvy and since I only have net access on phone phone I'll chart in manually and post the results.

Please include your start weight, goal weight/amount to lose and I'll make a chart the old fashioned way. Post your weight loss for the week by Saturday and I will total the pounds and post on Sundays. There are 10 weeks till Easter, lets try and lose a pant size

Start weight for me is 225.6 and goal weight is 203.6

Come on, join me before the bunny comes.
  • Hello I would like to join

starting weight 285.4 Goal weight is 263.4

10 weeks! !! We can do this! Just in time for the Spring! I weigh daily but will post my results on Sundays. Good luck we can do this!
  • I am new here. I'm in. My age 52. Now 215 weight. Love to lose 15.
  • I'm in. I love challenges! I am 52 too.
    Weight today 213.0 I have been losing around 2 per week and probally could do 20 but... going to give a little wriggle room and shoot for Goal onderland!!!! or beyond so shooting for 15 lbs too. 198.0
  • SW: 216
    GW: 201.5

(GW estimated based on a 2 pound per week loss.)
  • Start weight today which is really up.... 197.2 Hoping to break into the 180's maybe 185. I am 54 and the last couple of months my weight loss has really slooooowed down.
  • Ainslie- I have taken the liberty of making a spreadsheet online with the intention of starting an Easter Challenge until I came across your thread. Would that be okay to share/use for this thread? I'll be glad to update it as time goes on to reflect the losses/gains/etc.

I'm in!!!

SW- 162
    GW- 153
  • . I am starting tomorrow. Today was hubby;s birthday and calories are up by about 400. This morning though I was still at 213.0
  • I always set my goals too high on these challenges and get depressed when I don't make them I won't change my weight loss goal for this but as long as I'm in the 260s by April I will be happy
  • AMANDIE - That would be great. I cant fingure out how to do it from my phone.

Okay, so far we have (more are welcome)

ainslie - SW 225.6 GOAL 203.6

amandie - SW 162 GOAL 153

englishMcTeach - SW 216 GOAL 201.5

jillybean2014 - SW 213 GOAL 198

lotsakids - SW 197.2 GOAL 185

skinnyki - SW 285.4 GOAL 263.4

tabachheister - SW 215 GOAL 200
  • Awesome! Thanks so much.

Here it is (the spreadsheet)- stats will not update by itself. You are welcome to update it ONLY if you know how to. Otherwise, leave it and I will update it ASAP because formulas are involved and etc. If the colors are a bit much, let me know and I will change it with no problem.

So far so good with the weight but we will see what Sunday brings us. Let's get this ball rolling!!!!!

PS- please ignore the numbers in the yellow column (lbs lost), it will change once you enter your first WI in Column C.
  • Thanks Amandie. Spreadsheet looks nice and I love the colors. Let's do this!
  • Yep, i was able to update this type of doc for the halloween challenge . Im so excited for this. We will all be winners at the end. Lets go girls!!!
  • I will join! I am 257 right now, want to be 231 by Easter!
  • Would like to join also!
    SW: 240.4
    GW: 221.6