New today anyone else?

• Hello all, just wondering if anyone is just starting. Would love to have a buddy to help retrain my brain! Also would love any tips and guidance. Nothing else has worked for me and I'm looking for a fresh start. Thank you.
  • Hey, I just started yesterday! I am really excited to do this. I guess the amount of $$$ I spent just to start this is a great motivator. Also, I keep on visualizing myself in all the great outfits that lurk in my closet but no longer fit.
  • How did yesterday and so far today go for you? I have prepared several cups of vegetables and salads with my salad dressing. I'm using alternatives because I must start relying on myself for accountability. I am retraining my brain for the long haul. I'm not new to IP but I actually have to approach this as if I am. Let me now how things are going for you!
  • I just started today as well. On my way to the store to stock up on veggies!
  • A good place to go is the daily thread. At the beginning Lisa has all kinds of links. People who have more experience frequent it so you can get lots of information there.

Welcome, and good luck. IP will make you feel amazing!
  • Thank you drd1961!
  • Yesterday went okay. I stewed onions and celery on water and add a head of cabbage to it. I seasoned it with sea salt, pepper and paprika. I have cabbage soup/stew for a few days.

Yesterday I tried that walden dressing, balsamic flavor, and found that kind of horrible. LOL I will have to do salad with apple cider and allowed amount of olive oil.
  • Hi Everyone, I will be 3 weeks in on Monday, so really consider myself new. I have made a bunch of different recipes from this site and I am just starting to get creative on my own. I use my crock pot a ton, and follow the rules the best I can.... 12 lbs down as of yesterday. This plan works.
  • Hi! I am new also! Today is day 5! So far so good! Had one day of headaches and an afternoon of nausea. But all better now!
  • Day 1 wasn't too bad, I have a feeling Day 2 is going to be a little bit more challenging, thankfully I have a busy day planned so hopefully I won't think to much about what I am not eating. :-)
  • Day 2 for me. I gagged on the potassium pill Yuk. And have a headache. Glad I started this on the weekend ��
  • Welcome!
    Join in on the daily chat
    It gets the most traffic. You'll meet the most people there and get the most support too!