What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 28 of 37
Go to
  • Quote: On my 1st business trip since starting IP and I packed up my food (shakes) for the weekend, all my vitamins and I was ready to travel... Well I wasn't thinking.
    I packed everything in my carry on and it was all confiscated at the gate because of the liquid issue. UHG! I travel 3-4 times a month! I know that you can't bring liquids on a plane... What was I thinking???
    Such a bummer!! Easy to do when we are focused on them being our MEALS, not just a beverage.

Run out to WalMart and you can get a 4 pack of EAS CarBAdvantage shakes for about $6, or Pure Protein for about $8. Both are also readily available in CVS/RiteAid but tend to run at a much higher cost at those places.
  • Quote: Such a bummer!! Easy to do when we are focused on them being our MEALS, not just a beverage.

Run out to WalMart and you can get a 4 pack of EAS CarBAdvantage shakes for about $6, or Pure Protein for about $8. Both are also readily available in CVS/RiteAid but tend to run at a much higher cost at those places.
    Thank you so much for the tip!!! I will do just that! I am so thankful for all the great support and advice found in this forum!
  • P1, alts 3/15
    B: PD honey nut soy cereal, coffee
    L: PT creamy mushroom soup, 1c mushrooms, romaine, 1c cucumbers, WF caesar
    D: ? going out to dinner (steak or fish), 2c veg steamed, salad with WF
    S: HS mint hot cocoa or EAS chocolate fudge
  • P1:

B: orange wafers & coffee (was supposed to be pancakes but I don't feel like cooking!)
    L: 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers; wildberry yogurt drink & 1 bubbies pickle
    D: 2 cups broccoli, mushrooms & celery w/6 oz pork & Braggs Aminos
    S: Raspberry jelly
  • Quote: Thank you both! Sometimes I feel like having eggs for dinner, but I wasn't sure exactly how many eggs would replace the 8 oz. protein.
    Do you have a phase 1 sheet? The egg info is in there, along with the restricted info.
  • Phase 1

B - ProtiDiet Hot Cocoa/coffee
    L - salad and 2 c cucumbers
    Sn - Pure Protein pb bar
    D - 8 oz shrimp with 2 c roasted brussel sprouts, oil
    Sn - cheesecake pudding
  • Phase 1

B: ip vanilla drink with coffee, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
    L: recipe I just got from ip email. Look below!
    D: chicken, broccoli, mushroom, pepper, garlic, and ginger stir fry
    S: orange wafers

Lunch recipe: mix together 3 ounces drained tuna, small amount of finely chopped celery, tomatoes, jalapeños, mayo, lime juice, salt and pepper. Top with cilantro if desired. Mix together.

This also means I can have 5 ounces of chicken for dinner instead of 8. It's very hard for me to eat 8 ounces of meat in one sitting.
  • Had the IP vegetable chili for the first time yesterday and all I got to say is GROSS. For sure not my favorite and would have been a lot more satisfied having a non restricted item.

• Phase 1
    B: Coffee, splash of premade vanilla, stevia pkt + IP Crispy Cereal
    L: Salad, Celery, Green & Red Pepper (2C Veggies), Lemon, 1tsp EVOO + IP Cheese & Herb Omelette
    S: IP Choc Drink Shake
    D: Turkey Burger 8oz, Salad, 2C Veggies, Evoo, Lemon
  • Quote: Had the IP vegetable chili for the first time yesterday and all I got to say is GROSS. For sure not my favorite and would have been a lot more satisfied having a non restricted item.

Turn it into Taco Bell in a Bowl (what I had for lunch today using unrestricted Proti chili)
    sauté veggies (mushroom, zucchini, red/green peppers). While sautéing, I also soak chili in the required water heating in micro one minute (helps soften beans). Add chili into veggies and heat six mins or so. I add cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, chipotle Tobasco. Whole thing is poured over romaine salad with raw onions, top w/spoonful of no sugar added salsa and a bit of WF ranch or blue cheese dressing for "sour cream"... Soooooo GOOD!
  • Quote: Do you have a phase 1 sheet? The egg info is in there, along with the restricted info.
    Hi Lisa! I had the Phase 1 sheet, but I lost it somehow I went online and printed it out again, so I can look at it daily if needed

I do have a question... for some reason, I thought dill pickles were a "free" food, but I just noticed that they are on the "Select" veggies list. So, this means I should count them toward my 4 cups of veggies, correct?

If that's the case (and you're so good with math ), how many grams would equal 1 cup of pickles? I like to cut 1 pickle in half lengthwise, so I'd like to weigh them in grams rather than cutting them up to fit into a 1-cup measuring cup.

Any info would be appreciated!!
  • P1

B: Vanilla waffle, coffee, 2 TBSP WF Syrup
    L: Chocolate zucchini muffins, 1c. cucumbers
    D: 5 oz. baked cod, 1 1/2 c. rhubarb, 1/2 c. yellow peppers sauteed w/garlic, 1 tsp. evoo, romaine, 2 TBSP WF Pear Vinagrette
    S: Chocolate soy puffs
  • B- wildberry yogurt smoothie with romaine
    L. 1 egg, veggie soup 2 cups sautéed veggies with garlic and low sodium chicken broth; wildberry yogurt smoothie with romaine
    D - shrimp and veggie stir fry (2 cups of veggies - mushroom, zucchini, bell peppers and bean sprouts), 2 tsp evoo
    S - IP RTD chocolate shake heated and some decaf coffee mixed in
  • P1 (Alternatives)
    B: ProtiDiet Pancake + WF syrup + tea

L. Salad: 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites (in place of an IP packet) + 2 oz. grilled chicken strips + 1-1/2 cups spinach + 1/2 cup broccoli + Maple Grove Farms Raspberry Vinaigrette

D: 6 oz. ground turkey patty + 2 cups roasted cauliflower

S: Quest bar

** Is my lunch acceptable? I had a whole egg + 3 egg whites in place of an IP packet, but I want to make sure this is okay. Any advice would be helpful!
  • Quote: Hi Lisa! I had the Phase 1 sheet, but I lost it somehow I went online and printed it out again, so I can look at it daily if needed

I do have a question... for some reason, I thought dill pickles were a "free" food, but I just noticed that they are on the "Select" veggies list. So, this means I should count them toward my 4 cups of veggies, correct?

If that's the case (and you're so good with math ), how many grams would equal 1 cup of pickles? I like to cut 1 pickle in half lengthwise, so I'd like to weigh them in grams rather than cutting them up to fit into a 1-cup measuring cup.

Any info would be appreciated!!
    The self website is where you can find all your nutrition info. Here's the pickle info but you might want to bookmark the site so you can find whatever food you're looking for on a particular day.
    http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/3006/2