"You are losing"

• Today I was at work. I work on a dementia unit. One of the more with-it guys came to me and stared at me hard. I did tell him a month ago that I was working on losing weight but I hardly expect him to remember. Either way, he says, "you're losing." I'm like what? He says, "You are losing weight."

I don't believe my measurements have changed much. I've denied it flat out whenever people ask. Not enough at least. Maybe just enough that tighter pants aren't tight anymore. I start going nahhh. A nurse in the background agrees with him. I'm like "nooo, I wish." Resident keep staring at me and I turn around. He says again, "You are losing in the front but not in the back." (he's a booty man from what I can tell) I thought it was cute! Maybe I should go upstairs to the last resident that made comments on my weight loss last year and see if he says anything.

Last week on my newest hooping video I posted, facebook comments went on about my slammin' booty and some people said I lost a lot of weight since they last watched a video of me (not sure what the last video they saw of me though). Either way, one of my favorite comments about my video was that my bfffffers said I looked happy for the first time in a while. She was so happy to see me post a video post-divorce that she teared up. AW!
  • Super yay!!!!!!!
  • This is such a great post! I totally need to get into hooping. What does it cost for a decent hoop and where would I get one?
  • It must be so great getting compliments!!!
  • Congratulations! I am trying to get started again but man it has been rough going!