im still here...

• Hello and good morning everyone. I took a long break from the message boards but I am still going strong on the diet! I'm down 61 pounds now!!!����. my husband was working on the other side of the country for 3 months, so I surprised him with a 53 pounds weight loss at Christmas! That was awesome! I cheated a little over the holidays and have continued to slip up a few times since ��. So I need a kick in the pants my friends! Hope you are all doing well!!

Candace
  • Quote: Hello and good morning everyone. I took a long break from the message boards but I am still going strong on the diet! I'm down 61 pounds now!!!����. my husband was working on the other side of the country for 3 months, so I surprised him with a 53 pounds weight loss at Christmas! That was awesome! I cheated a little over the holidays and have continued to slip up a few times since ��. So I need a kick in the pants my friends! Hope you are all doing well!!

Candace
    Consider your pants kicked. The fact you are back here checking in means you are ready to get back on track. Congrats on the 61 lb loss! That is amazing.
  • Wow! Congratulations on the weight loss!
    I cheated last weekend and I have been struggling to get back 100% on plan-we all know that this is definitely a diet not meant for cheating! Lesson learned-pants kicked! onward to success!!!!