Goal achieved and life long problem solved

• Quote:
    New before and after pic.
    Stats! Then- Age 45, 283 lbs and on medication for high blood pressure, hiatal hernia, and type 2 diabetes with chronic IBS.

Now Age 53 , my doctor no longer prescribes me those medications. NO hiatal hernia, NO IBS, NO longer classified as a diabetic and 130 lbs gone!

Just over 3 years ago, I decided to try another "diet". Today, I live a healthy life and never diet anymore. I have regained my health and have gone on to help others. It truly doesn't get better then this! I am only a few months away from having my weight gone for 3 years from meeting a goal I never thought I would achieve. I want to share with everyone here, there is hope but you need to really believe there is!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...5068&source=45
  • Congratulations! You look fabulous and STYLIN' in the after picture.
  • I don't think you are allowed to make a post like this... You may want to edit your post. Congratulations on your weight loss. The link above all forums
  • Quote: I don't think you are allowed to make a post like this... You may want to edit your post. Congratulations on your weight loss. The link above all forums
    Thanks! I edited it. I am just happy about my progress. Let me know if you think it is ok now;o)
  • Quote: Congratulations! You look fabulous and STYLIN' in the after picture.
    Thanks! I feel like for the first time in my life.... I can be "stylin'"
    instead of hiding!
  • Congratulations! You are an inspiration.
  • Congrats!!!