Bully Calls News Anchor Fat

• Bully calls news anchor fat and she fights back on live tv.

http://www.upworthy.com/bully-calls-...e-tv?c=reccon1
  • Ugh!!! What a jerk. Kudos to her for fighting back! Great video share, thanks
  • Good for her! That guy is a total jerk! Thank you for sharing that video!
  • Good for her standing up for herself and not letting some jerk get her down. I'm glad she turned his words around and made a good stance against bullying because of it.
  • I saw that a few months ago. What struck me more than anything was the email's contention that obesity is a choice. I could rant on that for DAYS.
  • Yes that's what got me too. Obesity is a choice like smoking or something. Dumb jerk.
  • I loved how she turned around the idea that, because of her weight, she is a poor example to her community's young people, "especially girls," by making herself a shining example of strength and kindness to the children of her community.

What line made me just go "WTF" in my head was about how he was surprised that her physical condition has not improved. Like, why would you be surprised by that? Is there an underlying understanding that if you're fat, you must be working hard towards losing weight? I mean, who even body polices to a degree in which they feel genuine surprise when others aren't doing what you obviously think they should?