regain

• i was 155 and now im 160.Im super upset about it.I just need to get back on the wagon.
  • Yes, get back on the wagon now! I *wish* I would have reigned it in after gaining just 5 lbs. Instead, I regained 26 lbs over the course of a year. Now I'm finally on my way back down.

Either way, regaining sucks! Good luck!
  • Dido to what the previous post said! Don;t get depressed about 5 pounds, but get back on the wagon now. In February of 2013 I weighed 165 (after losing 52 pounds!!!!) but then by april I was at 175. I was so depressed that it was happening, but I didn't do anything about it and now I am at 213!!! In a matter of a few months. I am almost exactly back where I started.

Don't let these five pounds feel like the end, because they really aren't that big of a deal… yet… lol! Keep going! You can do this!
  • Quote: i was 155 and now im 160.Im super upset about it.I just need to get back on the wagon.
    Happens to the best of us, however, the main point here is that you came back and caught yourself in time. Your signature of "I CHOOSE" is a perfect mantra for you right now. You are choosing to do something about this, so don't cry over spilt milk-- you're doing great just by being here and staying aware of your choices! Good for you!
  • It's always good to stop at 5 pounds. I stopped a little later, at 100 pounds. It happens to the best of us, you're gonna get back on that wagon.
  • i re-gained about 40 pounds at one point only to lose it plus more again. you caught it early, you can re-lose it just keep trucking!
  • Try not to get too upset. Just use it as incentive to work extra hard for the next couple of weeks. I gained 5 pounds over the holidays too and I'm still working on it. Its totally normal.