unexpectedly lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks and feeling GREAT

• The past week has been pretty busy (work, life, etc), but I still managed to get into the gym at least 4 times and workout for at least an hour (usually 30 mins of circuit training plus fast walking on treadmill, plus various things), and I managed to get my carb addiction under control and actually eat some SALADS.

Anyways, to make a long story short, the last time I was on the scale (about two weeks ago), I weighed 185, and I now weigh 178. I really didn't think that I'd lost any weight. I think that taking betaine hcl for my digestive issues and bloating really helped. My body is able to absorb and break down the nutrients in the food I'm eating instead of just bloating up like a balloon.

I'm really excited today and even though my upcoming work week will be HECTIC, I am even more motivated now to get myself to the gym as often as possible and stay on the wagon and keep my fast food/carb addition at bay.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • Congrats!
  • Good job!
  • Thats awesome!
  • Great going.

Just 'proves' my motto: eat well and exercise and weight loss will be a 'side effect'.
  • Congratulations, you must have felt awesome when you saw the new number on the scale! Whoo hoo!
  • Congrats on the weight loss