"You're skinny!" - NSV

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Attended a networking event this evening. I did well with sticking to my plan, which was good, but the real great thing was that a lady I hadn't seen in about two years said "You're skinny!" when she saw me. I told her that I'd lost about 80 lbs, and so of course she and the others around wanted to know how I did it.

• Congrats on your success you look amazing in ur pic!
  • So nice to get positive feedback, 80lbs is such a big accomplishment!

Congratulations!
  • Oh, that must have felt wonderful. Congratulations on your accomplishment, MarleneV!
  • Quote: Attended a networking event this evening. I did well with sticking to my plan, which was good, but the real great thing was that a lady I hadn't seen in about two years said "You're skinny!" when she saw me. I told her that I'd lost about 80 lbs, and so of course she and the others around wanted to know how I did it.

That's awesome! It's certainly a very validating and comforting feeling when people acknowledge your hard work and effort. Good for you!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Aww yay! Congrats on your success !
  • That's awesome! You're looking splendid in your avatar. Nice job.
  • That's a great feeling! Congrats!!
  • Wow! Good for you!
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats on losing 80 pounds, Thats awesome, I was looking at your s/c/g under your name and I got the feeling you havent changed it have you? Just wondering cause it says your current weight is 125.5 but then you have your goal weight at 135 so I guess I just kinda got confused about it LOL.
  • Congratulations on your successful loss and the well deserved recognition you have received for it! I have only just lost about 1/3 of my total goal but, yesterday, my wife said what your colleague did..."You look skinny!". For me, because I am still large, I know it is skinny in comparison to the man who was 29 lbs. heavier 5 weeks ago, but it still felt darn good. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!
  • Just came back to this.

For Terra, my original goal WAS 135, but then I decided to just continue from that point, and didn't change the goal.

My current normal weight runs between 124-126. Sometimes it will be a little higher, but I watch more carefully for a few days & it gets back into that range.
  • Looking remarkable!! Great job!!