2014 ~ Find Your Body Twin

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Calling all sexy 5'4" or so ladies, weighing in the 170s. Come be my twin! I use to be 290s, goal is a bit of a lose idea at the moment though.
  • 5'7.5
    Starting Weight: 295
    Current Weight: 267
    Goal Weight: 190
  • ubercast, you and I are really similar!

Height: 5'5"
    Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 246
    Goal weight: 150
  • Quote: ubercast, you and I are really similar!

Height: 5'5"
    Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 246
    Goal weight: 150
    I think we are body twins!

• Judy Lynn - I think you and I are just about twins! Not to mention I am a former Alberta girl myself

Height: 5'9 and a bit
    Starting weight: 297
    Current weight: 268
    Goal weight: 175
  • Height: 5'5"
    Starting weight: 260
    Current weight: 211
    Goal weight: 160
  • Quote: I think we are body twins!

Awesome, yay! Are you doing a specific program or just counting calories? I just restarted ww, super excited.

We're gonna kick so much $!@ this week!
  • Height: 5'4"
    Start weight: 319
    Re-start weight: 232
    Current weight: 222
    Goal: 140
  • Quote: Awesome, yay! Are you doing a specific program or just counting calories? I just restarted ww, super excited.

We're gonna kick so much $!@ this week!
    Right now I am just counting calories and going to the gym. I have stopped eating meat, and taken out most dairy in my diet. I have been drinking TONS of water eating more veggies and fruits.

are you vegan or vegetarian? I noticed your signature had a Vegan blog attached to it.

Together we will kill it!
  • Quote: Height: 5'8
    Starting weight: 320
    Current weight: 290
    Goal weight: 160
    livcarter I feel like we have similar goals maybe you are my twin.

Heights: 5'7
    Starting Weight: 302
    Current Weight: 296
    Goal Weight: 150
  • I'm going to add a bit more to my little twin profile here:

Height: 5' 10.5"
    Starting Weight: 363 lbs.
    Current Weight: 313.6 lbs.
    Goal Weight: 180 lbs.

I like to exercise five days a week. I do a combination of Pilates, split routine of weight training, and a little cardio.

I like to eat! Currently getting back on track with water intake (have not been drinking enough!), and sticking to a macros of 40% fat, 30% protein, 30% carbohydrates. I am staying away from refined foods altogether. I fast one day a week.

That is all!
  • Height: 5' 8"
    Starting weight:280
    Current weight:249
    Goal weight:150
  • Quote: livcarter I feel like we have similar goals maybe you are my twin.

Heights: 5'7
    Starting Weight: 302
    Current Weight: 296
    Goal Weight: 150

Exciting! So do you have any specific plan you're following? I've been focusing on calorie counting for about 2 months and I've just started to incorporate exercise this week.
  • Quote: Exciting! So do you have any specific plan you're following? I've been focusing on calorie counting for about 2 months and I've just started to incorporate exercise this week.
    I don't have any specific plan, I have tried strict diets in the past and they have never worked for me. I just started last week with calorie counting and trying to make better choices. I also joined Curves to get me back in the routine of working out. They added new classes with Jillian Michaels that are really intense and it's kicking my butt. So far I've lost 6 pounds in two weeks

If you use my fitness pal feel free to add me (kates106) and we can encourage each other
  • This looks like fun! Although I'm afraid I have a very unusual body situation. lol

Height: 5'1.5"
    Starting Weight: 238
    Current Weight: 210
    Goal Weight: 135-140