Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 32 of 33
Go to
  • Welcome new club members, I hope your stay won't be as long as mine , before you'll be moving into a new decade. I've been here for 4 long months, my fault but I am so ready for a new decade the shiny 230's! lol Anyhow I weighed in at 241.6 which is good compared to yesterday's 243.2 but higher than my recent lowest weight on 3/13 of 240. Hopefully this coming Wednesday will be me bidding the 240's a fond farewell? We'll see, in the meantime all I can do is stay on track and work out to my Leslie Sansone dvd which I love.
  • Hi everyone, I am finally waving this thread goodbye about 3-4 months after joining it. I hope everyone else posting here has a shorter stay than I did before you're in the next lower decade. Thank you for the support & awesome posts, I can't wait to see you guys in the thread . Today's weigh-in was 239.6 my lowest adult weight ever.
  • me!! but I really cannot wait to get out of it either...he he
  • Congrats Candidcamster!!!!! Such a great feeling. Hope to see you in the next thread soon! 245.4 today...half way there!
  • I Recently started Ideal Protein after losing almost 20 lbs on my own, then just giving up due to my way to crazy work schedule and parental responsibilities keeping me from having time to pre-plan meals and prep in advance. With Ideal Protein I just have butcher pre-cut my protein into 8 oz portions, cook three days worth, and buy steamer bags of veggies that are allowed on the plan, and I have a huge leafy salad twice a day with roasted red pepper vinaigrette (homemade super easy)...I actually like the food, and I don't have to think...I just do. The first week I lost 7 lbs, this week I am currently at 5 lbs, I have 3 days to go before weigh in. I'm hopeful that this plan will help me achieve my goals and help me to maintain once I have reached them. I started the plan at 249 on their scale, I cant wait to see where I am this week at weigh in!
  • That's awesome melzi! Food prepping is the toughest part, I think. I dedicate Sunday's to food prep...I make breakfast and lunches for my husband and I and typically just make fresh dinner every night. If I can't get them done on Sunday I feel so out of whack the rest of the week like I'm scrambling to get back in the game!
  • 241.2 today, hope to be out of this decade very soon!
  • I need to start adding exercise to my life. Four more pounds till I'm out of here. I would like that to be sooner than later.
  • Hey, I'm jumping in here hoping for some additional motivation. I was down to 238 but stress brought me back up to 248, so I'm going to re-lose that weight again Hope its a short stay for all of us!
  • 239!
  • I'm jumping in here, hoping that there are other's just coming in to the 240's like I am. I have seen several of the latest posts looked like people moving to the next thread. Congrats to you all! I saw 249.6 this morning. Yay! Ready to fly through this next 10 lbs.
  • Still here - it's been a struggle lately. Tomorrow I weigh-in at the dr and I'm nervous about it.
  • 249 lbs. this morning so I can join this thread! And now I officially have less than 100 lbs. to lose!
  • 248 lbs. this morning. Keep going!
  • Hi new to this forum and my first goal is to get out of the 240's..