Buying IP in Maintenance

• Although I'm temporarily back in Phase 1, I just completed 5 weeks of Phase 4.

Do any of you still buy IP products in maintenance? I like a lot of their products and I didn't mind paying more for them when I was losing weight and getting great coaching. But once my goal changed from weight loss to weight maintenance, I couldn't justify paying twice as much for products that are only slightly different from what I get at NN. I couldn't bring myself to buy more boxes.

How can IP justify charging so much when suitable alternatives exist for half the price? I'm grateful to them for helping me find a way to control my weight. I'd like to be able to support them and continue to buy some of their products along with some alternatives. But I just don't see myself ever buying from them again once I'm finished with the coaching. There is just no way to justify their inflated prices.
  • I have not used IP products in maintenance, although I did for phase 1 - 3. Alternatives work fine for me, and for many others as well.